Fire suppression kits

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
aaron,

I have my cheque enveloped and in my hand.. if you can take paypal, send the money to you faster as i doubt the cheque would be with you before monday now?

let me know either way? cheers

Cheque will be fine Johnny :D

1. jenna_uk22 - Horizontal AFFF £99 Paid....thanks
2. 58 Herbie - Horizontal AFFF with gaurd £120 Got it....thanks Jon
3. Loxy - Roof dry powder with guard £129 Cheque arrived....cheers
4. gninnam - Horizontal AFFF with gaurd and NO switch £145 Paid... Cheers
5. hasthespaz - Vertical AFFF with guard £120
6. Tofufi - Vertical AFFF £99 Cheque arrived....ta
7. Ali - Vertical AFFF with NO Switch £122
8. Haveacamper - Roof, dry Powder with guard £129 cheque arrived ... 5/10 for spelling
9. Dagboyblue - Vertical AFFF with guard. £120 Cheque recieved....ta
10. BigOrangeMonkey - Vertical AFFF with gaurd and NO switch £145 Cheque arrived ....cheers
11. BigOrangeMonkey - Roof AFFF with gaurd and NO switch £145 Cheque arived....cheers
12. Sam84 - Vertical AFFF £99 Cheque arrived....cheers
13. Silver Camper - Horizontal AFFF with guard £120 Paid..thanks Wendy
14. Wannabay - Roof AFFF with guard £120 Paid... cheers Ciaran
15. Kempy - Vertical AFFF with gaurd £120 Payment recieved....cheers Mike
16. Robins - Vertical AFFF £99 Paid... cheers
17. Cogseye33 - Vertical dry powder, gaurd and NO switch £149 cheque arrived ....cheers
18. Johnny - Vertical AFFF with gaurd and NO switch £145 cheque arrived ....cheers Johnny

I'd have got onto firetec today but my works van broke down so only just got back, will get onto it in the morning...cheers guys

16 kits ordered and paid for awaiting firetec getting back to me.......I'm hoping it will be before Stamford....there were a few late payments......

Hasthepaz kit ordered.....in total 17 ordered now and thats yer lot......

1. jenna_uk22 - Horizontal AFFF £99 Paid....thanks
2. 58 Herbie - Horizontal AFFF with gaurd £120 Got it....thanks Jon
3. Loxy - Roof dry powder with guard £129 Cheque arrived....cheers
4. gninnam - Horizontal AFFF with gaurd and NO switch £145 Paid... Cheers
5. hasthespaz - Vertical AFFF with guard £120 Cheque recieved
6. Tofufi - Vertical AFFF £99 Cheque arrived....ta
7. Ali - Vertical AFFF with NO Switch £122
8. Haveacamper - Roof, dry Powder with guard £129 cheque arrived ... 5/10 for spelling
9. Dagboyblue - Vertical AFFF with guard. £120 Cheque recieved....ta
10. BigOrangeMonkey - Vertical AFFF with gaurd and NO switch £145 Cheque arrived ....cheers
11. BigOrangeMonkey - Roof AFFF with gaurd and NO switch £145 Cheque arived....cheers
12. Sam84 - Vertical AFFF £99 Cheque arrived....cheers
13. Silver Camper - Horizontal AFFF with guard £120 Paid..thanks Wendy
14. Wannabay - Roof AFFF with guard £120 Paid... cheers Ciaran
15. Kempy - Vertical AFFF with gaurd £120 Payment recieved....cheers Mike
16. Robins - Vertical AFFF £99 Paid... cheers
17. Cogseye33 - Vertical dry powder, gaurd and NO switch £149 cheque arrived ....cheers
18. Johnny - Vertical AFFF with gaurd and NO switch £145 cheque arrived ....cheers Johnny

They still believe the order will be ready for Stamford although a squeeze....fingers crossed....

OK quick update the order is 50% complete..... that is to say there all in production nil units complete....

due to the unusually high demand (ssvc recently did a group purchase) of Chafegaurd there waiting on a re order should be here in a few days....

so fingers crossed guys.....its gonna be a close call for Stanford Hall....

yep its much appreciated, im sure its a real pain in the ass collecting the monies and coordinating it all. I owe you a pint or 10 if i ever meet you :wink:

It aint looking good for Stanford Hall......still no sign of the Chafegaurd.....

Wannbay I can getyoursto the same place as last time as soon as they come in

Silver Camper and Johnny I can get it up to you no probs

The rest need to see where abouts you are / what shows are on the calendar....

Thanks Araon, really appreciate all the work you're putting into this.

If mine will be able to be collected at Stanford along with the wings, that would be ideal. If not, no worries :)

OK bad news....bloody typical.... the orders not gonna be ready till monday :roll: so delivery looking like tuesday....

OK guys there ready and should be on my door tomorrow morning....

Silver camper I'll run yours and Johnnies up this week

Wannabay let me know when your around to pick yours up..

The rest please PM me what shows etc.. your attending, addresses, or wether you have anyone who can take delivery for the short term..

I want to do as little travelling as possible so if you can make alliances with other the people the better.... :D

A1, A14, M11 most of the M25 isnt a problem on evenings / very early hours of the morning

A47 part way to leicester I can do quite easily and Derby area this month got a wedding to go to plus my wife is off to alton towes next weekend if thats easy for anyone....

Most things you buy and cant wait to get em home, fitted and spark em into life......

MOST THINGS.... :lol:

Just remember guys there not a fit and forget... keep an eye on the pressure gauge, simple shraeder valve to top up, they will operate well below the red level but always play on the safe side and for those with switches its wise to install a test switch for the LED you install to confirm its and the power to the switch, function periodically....

And please remember that the hose is pressurised when installing dont kink it otherwise your likely to get a face full...

And you guys with dry powder you'll need to rigorously shake the bottle occassionaly as it compacts with the vehicle vibration( two or three times a year should be fine)....

Latest posts