Fire suppression system

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New batch of fire extinguishers have been released from pressure testing and are ready for despatch.

Sorry for the couple of days delay, the outstanding orders will all be shipped tomorrow.

Once again a big thank you for all the support and any questions or help just drop us a line

Kind Regards
Colleen
VW Aircooled Works

Well that was a busy few days, all order have been dispatched and now to start getting ready for Stanford hall. Hope the sun hold out, so much more fun camping in the sun.

Thought it would be useful to add that this clean gas agent is stipulated under the NASCAR regulations and must be fitted in these vehicles. The gas is HFC227ea that is in our system and it made by the likes of Dupont, they refer to it as their product FM200.

I have attached a their fact sheet showing that this clean gas agent is part of the NASCAR regulations rather than foam or powder.

If its good enough for NASCAR then I need to say little else.

Hi

Thanks to every one who has sent messages saying they will visit us at Stanford hall. Our trade stand is not in the main trade area but near the children's fair and food area. You should find a bright yellow and white splitty with a black and orange gazebo, hopefully surrounded by children as my wife does the kids circus toys, so we will be trading together.

Hope to see you there, if you are planning to purchase a system at Stanford hall, just mention to us its because of the early bay forum and we will honor the £175 discount group buy price offered.

Hope the sun stays for the weekend.

Regards
Peter
VW Aircooled Works

Hi, are these still available at the special price, just got me a 71 crossover. Now worried about fires.
Adrian

Hi Adrian

Yes the offer is still running. The plan is to run the offer to 2 weeks after Stanford hall, theory being it would give people who wanted to see the product in the flesh before purchasing time to look at the product at the show and then make up there minds, and ask any questions they have.

As the product is discounted we are just asking people who want to collect one at Stanford to let us know they saw it on the forum and we will stick too the group buy price.

If you are would like to purchase a system, could you pm your name, a delivery address where someone will be able to sign for the product, and email address and a phone number for the courier. I wll then send a proforma invoice over.

Thank you for the interest

kind regards
colleen
vw aircooled works

Hi

As the forum was down for a while and we are still getting enquiries on regular basis we will run the group offer until after Stonor Park.

We will be trading at Stonor, jointly with my wife so look out for the orange and black Cafe De Circe Gazebo and our yellow/white splittie.

Lots of people want to see it in the flesh before they buy so only fair to run it until after Stonor. Mention the forum and you will get forum price on the standard and deluxe systems. We also are show casing our carbon monoxide 12 Volt direct wired detectors and a snazzy solenoid cut off propane/butane/CNG gas detector, cuts of the gas if the sampler detects a leak.

look forward to seeing you, cheers
Peter

Hi Peter

Is there any possibility you can ship your fire boy product to Wellington New Zealand?

Im in the process of buying a bus and this looks, and sounds the business.

many thanks and fingers crossed

dave

Hi Dave,

I am sure we can as long as the freight cost is workable, we did a quote a couple of weeks back for Australia. If you pm me your postal code I can then get a courier quote.

cheers
peter

New batch of systems on the way down to Stonor Park show this Sunday. We have a couple of systems being picked up and several people popping in to see it in the flesh. If you mention the forum when you come on the stand I will honour the price.

Have the standard system, deluxe system, Carbon Monoxide detectors and the gas leak solenoid cut off at the show.

cheers
Peter
VW Aircooled Works

Can I order the deluxe system and a CO detector please if the discount offer is still available.
Please PM me with the payment details.

Does the deluxe come with a 52mm mounting bracket for the alarm?
Cheers.

Hi, PM sent, just come back from Alive and Dubbin show. It was a brilliant show for those who missed it stick it in the diary, 100% focused on trader, visitors and making it enjoyable. Loads for kids to do and clean loos.

back to the system, yes the offer price is still vaild but cant guarantee holding it much longer, it will then be £198 for the std and £270 for the deluxe so get in quick

The deluxe comes with a quality durite bracket that usually retails with the VW parts suppliers for just under a tenner alone. When we say all the kit comes with bits you need all you really need is a van to stick it on as everything we cover. cheers

VW Aircooled Works said:
Hi Dave,

I am sure we can as long as the freight cost is workable, we did a quote a couple of weeks back for Australia. If you pm me your postal code I can then get a courier quote.

cheers
peter

Hi peter
Did you get I quote for me?

I've not received a pm from you ?
I've sent you a couple of pms but I'm not sure if your getting them ?
Really like to get one of these sorted so please get in touch.
Many thanks

dave

Hi Dave,

Seems the pm not getting thru to New Zealand, I did send a quote. If you remember you said you did not get the first pm and then it came thru, very strange.

I will resend a pm but if you could also give me an email address via a pm I can email you direct.

cheers
Peter
VW Aircooled Works

Peter

Really like the sound of the kit, just to confirm you now role with standard & deluxe kits only as what used to be the chrome upgrade forms part of the standard kit now? Thanks Ben

Hi Ben,

yep spot on the chrome LED is a good quality metal item and now forms the std kit for the forums as the 65mm indicator may be a bit too big for some people, you get both to choose. The deluxe gauge is 52mm and comes complete with a tidy durite under dash mounting bracket in black.

cheers
peter

Just a quick line to say we are now off to Bus Stopover and will be trading at the weekend. Look out for the yellow and white splittie next to the orange/black café de circe gazebo. Or the kids in front of the gazebo learning circus tricks.

Pop by and say hello and if you fancy buy a system, we take card payment, mention the forum and you get the forum price, don't be shy.

Remember VW Aircooled Works can also install the system at our workshop or your place of residence (subject to a fuel charge) if you are not confident in installing yourself.

cheers and safe journey to all that are coming to the show.

Peter
VW Aircooled Works

Latest posts