fire wall

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T2 Brinky

Reaction score
hi

any one know if its possible to remove fire wall with out taking the engine out

just want to have a look at possible leek from fuel tank filler setup

cheers

Think its possible if you remove the moustache bar and lower the engine out of the way on the gearbox mount

cheers buddy

found the problem with ref to fuel leek my fuel cap was missing ?
was their after fill up thus night on way to show ?

who knows

Fuel cap missing - yep that would cause a leak!!
Dont get one of those crappy repro locking ones either - they leak and dont seal!!
Try and sort an OG out - or just steal one next show lol

Great weekend mate - awesome time

sparkywig said:
T2 Brinky said:
cheers buddy

who knows

The same person who stole my coolbox, and rummaged through Barry's stuff at the weekend might have took it.
Didn't realise we had a thief sneaking about the camp :(

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

67westy said:
sparkywig said:
T2 Brinky said:
cheers buddy

who knows

The same person who stole my coolbox, and rummaged through Barry's stuff at the weekend might have took it.

Yes, and it must have been the very early hours too. I've been told :oops: that I was still kicking at two ish, but it's gotta be said that you don't see very far when you're around a campfire especially if you are trying on a Stella overcoat for the night. We've lost one of my little chaps sports bags with his clothes in, so I don't know if this has also gone down the same route or if it's been the result of an abandoned goal post behind the bus :roll: I thought that we were quite secure up in our VIP bit. :(

Ozziedog,,,,, ,, anyone else ,,, on hindsight? :?

ozziedog said:
67westy said:
sparkywig said:

Yes, and it must have been the very early hours too. I've been told :oops: that I was still kicking at two ish, but it's gotta be said that you don't see very far when you're around a campfire especially if you are trying on a Stella overcoat for the night. We've lost one of my little chaps sports bags with his clothes in, so I don't know if this has also gone down the same route or if it's been the result of an abandoned goal post behind the bus :roll: I thought that we were quite secure up in our VIP bit. :(

Ozziedog,,,,, ,, anyone else ,,, on hindsight? :?

Sorry to hear about your "nephew's" bag mate.
Yep, we were up until almost 2. Graham and Jenni's dogs were disturbed sometime between 3 and 4.
The footpath from the housing estate runs through our bit, so not a lot we can do about that.

Latest posts