Firetec system....

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With regards to the cheque / payment are they working out the the personal final payment amount and letting you know who owes what? Don't want there to be a delay with me working it out from previous post and sending the wrong amount cheers[/quote]

Once he has all delivery addresses he will send me the totals and details of how we all pay. Cheque or bank transfer!

Hi again,
do we know roughly when its going to be delivered ...a rough date would be good.....I only ask as the shop i work at is going to be shut for a week from next week and this was the business address i was going to use for delivery!
can you please advise.

cheers

Dazza just a thought and perhaps I'm in the minority but I hope its not cheque as I've not owned a cheque book in many years. Backs would be the ideal for me.

Lee

Hi all my names ian from Autofireuk, i have just come across your forum we also sell automatic fire extinguishers and we see them of the web for £249.00 but as showsoffers and group buys we sell them for £180.00 INCLUDING VAT and delivery. We supply 1kg automatic extinguisher with a 3 meter tube and a fixing kit. They are very easy to fit normally on the roof of your engine bay, or around the engine itself on newer models. It normally takes around 20 minutes to fit. Ours are filled with powder, i have noticed a few people have said about them being corrosive, yes this can be true and is recommended to wash the powder off within a month of the fire, which to be honest is proberly something you would do straight away to see if any parts need replacing anyway, foam extinguishers we dont recommend it on vehicles as it becomes very sticky especially if your vehicle is still driveable then by the time you get home you will proberbly find its stuck to parts of the engine. Our extinguishers should be fitted no more than 45 degree angle but normally this isnt an issue in most vehicles, take a look at our website and also see us in the VW Camper and Commercial mag we have an article in there and an advert. Our website is http://www.autofireuk.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; any questions please ask sorry to confuse things for you all even more. We will also be at busvest in september.

Ermintrude73 has my details as we are sharing postage

Anyone else for notts?

Hi guys don't forget if you haven't purchased your fire systems yet, you can catch us at busfest next weekend where we sell them for £180 inc vat or contact us at [email protected] if you have any questions we only to happy to help. We've been away for a few weeks so if you have contacted us an havent heard from us just yet we will get back to you ASAP.

autofire uk said:
Hi guys don't forget if you haven't purchased your fire systems yet, you can catch us at busfest next weekend where we sell them for £180 inc vat or contact us at [email protected] if you have any questions we only to happy to help. We've been away for a few weeks so if you have contacted us an havent heard from us just yet we will get back to you ASAP.

Firetec's comparable system (basic cylinder and tube, plus fittings) is discounted at £158 inc. P&P. Autofire need to go some to beat that.

Latest posts