Firetec system....

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ours included vat there's doesn't ours is for 1 system if you bulk buy we could do further deals

autofire uk said:
Ours included vat there's doesn't ours is for 1 system if you bulk buy we could do further deals

Sorry, my mistake.

Apparently Firetec are offering their basic system at:
£158 unit minus 33% (£52.14) discount =£105.86

Plus £17.50 single postage to a business address ( if we club together we only pay 1 charge) =£123.36

plus vat @20% (£24.62)

= £148.03 for basic system delivered!

Any developments
really want mine in for Brighton breeze it's a long trek from brum will seriously settle the nerves

Right then people, now for the painful part! Payment!!!

I have had all correspondance back from Firetec who have confirmed costs to me but due to Firetec being messed around very recently by a group buy with payments coming in to them at all sorts of different times, memebers not paying up and systems being sent out without everyone paying they will now (new terms and conditions) only accept one form of payment for group buys.
This is not as bad as it sounds, basically what I have agreed with them is that if everyone sends payment (cheque) made payable to FireTec Reaction to a central point and then when everyones paid then all payments can be sent out in 1 enveolpe which they will accept this as one form of payment.

Bit of a pain but if everyone is ok with this then I will send all a PM with my address so you can send out payment. All cheques will be made payable to Firetec as stated above and once all recieved which we have to put a deadline on of say 2 weeks.

If some of you want to pay by credit card then drop me a pm and we can arrange via paypal!

Let me know

Darren

I have a paypal account and am happy to do it this way as long as i don't get charged for it so will need to be a gift then I will write out a cheque for it. Other option is if you go in your bank they can write you out a cheque over the counter.

as above, not got a cheque book, i can paypal, but i will need to do it by this friday as im in the process of moving house and wont have internet until october from then.

dazza1975 said:
Right then people, now for the painful part! Payment!!!

I have had all correspondance back from Firetec who have confirmed costs to me but due to Firetec being messed around very recently by a group buy with payments coming in to them at all sorts of different times, memebers not paying up and systems being sent out without everyone paying they will now (new terms and conditions) only accept one form of payment for group buys.
This is not as bad as it sounds, basically what I have agreed with them is that if everyone sends payment (cheque) made payable to FireTec Reaction to a central point and then when everyones paid then all payments can be sent out in 1 enveolpe which they will accept this as one form of payment.

Bit of a pain but if everyone is ok with this then I will send all a PM with my address so you can send out payment. All cheques will be made payable to Firetec as stated above and once all recieved which we have to put a deadline on of say 2 weeks.

If some of you want to pay by credit card then drop me a pm and we can arrange via paypal!

Let me know

Darren

Cheers dazza :) cheque book at the ready :) can send straight away :)
have they worked out what each of us owe? Don't want to get it wrong then hold everything up while I send out a new cheque :roll: lol

have they worked out what each of us owe? Don't want to get it wrong then hold everything up while I send out a new cheque :roll: lol[/quote]

No. I've had to do it, all I got was 1 big lump sum :-(

But alls good and i will start send people pm's over the next couple of days with all breakdown etc on !!!!

dazza1975 said:
have they worked out what each of us owe? Don't want to get it wrong then hold everything up while I send out a new cheque :roll: lol

No. I've had to do it, all I got was 1 big lump sum :-(

But alls good and i will start send people pm's over the next couple of days with all breakdown etc on !!!![/quote]

Sound cheers:)

Latest posts