First offical EarlyBay meet - Oct 26-28th

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Justin & Mutley said:
dancingbay said:
would love to have joined you, but we've got 2 hounds so can't play.

have fun anyway and sorry i'm missing it :(

Why not meet up with someone outside the ground and get them to take one of your mutts in for you?...

;)

i could do, but they might notice that there are 2 hounds permanently secured infront of the van.
even though i have just been away for 4 days and refused to pay £1.50 per night per dog and so i just sneaked them in....but we were the only people on the site so i'm sure they saw them.

i'd have to have electric though if i come- far too nesh to do without i'm afraid.

i'll look into it.

What about if we all parked our vans in a big circle with the fronts facing inwards,then no one will notice who's dogs are who's and we could have a fire in the middle at night? (if it's allowed?) or a big barbeque,depending on the weather of course.

Hopefuly we might make it but won't know until nearer the day. will be gutted if we can't

Gadget Boy
Emerald
Jabbo
Genchy
Easy
Wanderlust
Taffy
ianscooby
Speedwell68
EgoTrippin'
strongy
rjb63
bananacustard
slammedkustom
Minkytastic
dubberdaz
Grazy
isit
Maddog
Rexer
MMMC
Dal
68only
Caesar
8ballbug
da swede
Araon (not sure how many nights)
Shaggy
olance
the daggers
Mike F (Saturday evening arrival)
Tom&Sue (Silversurfer)
Miss fish (I reckon you name got missed as the list got confused)
VWAIRCOOLED
Ali(and wife)
Alzy (and mrs Alzy if van is done)
Cali-Bay
Chris

Unfortunately despite my best intentions there is no way I can make this event as we are mega-busy. Gutted but hey I've managed more shows this year than ever before.

Gadget Boy
Emerald
Jabbo
Genchy
Easy
Wanderlust
Taffy
ianscooby
Speedwell68
EgoTrippin'
strongy
rjb63
bananacustard
slammedkustom
Minkytastic
dubberdaz
Grazy
isit
Maddog
Rexer
MMMC
Dal
68only
Caesar
8ballbug
da swede
Shaggy
olance
the daggers
Tom&Sue (Silversurfer)
VWAIRCOOLED
Ali(and wife)
Cali-Bay
Chris
Soysauce3

disaster struck - carbs will just have been fixed - first outing since July and have to help my mate move flat. soory dudes and dudettes, have removed meself from the list.

Gadget Boy
Emerald
Jabbo
Genchy
Easy
Wanderlust
Taffy
ianscooby
Speedwell68
EgoTrippin'
strongy
rjb63
bananacustard
slammedkustom
Minkytastic
dubberdaz
Grazy
isit
Maddog
Rexer
MMMC
Dal
68only
Caesar
8ballbug
da swede
Shaggy
the daggers
Tom&Sue (Silversurfer)
VWAIRCOOLED
Ali(and wife)
Cali-Bay
Chris
Soysauce3

I just wanted to say guys that I can't wait told my gf last night to make sure she is not working as i am very shy and prob won't say much seem very rude but it is gonna be great meeting everyone and all there lovely vans :D

now that sounds good for next year if i remember yo have an absolutely superb view......its been a long time since i've been to ireland....

coolio will do my best to make it...am really looking forward to it, just a warning im pretty shy so poss wont say much :D and my vans pretty scruffy shes not been back on the road long!

Latest posts