Fitting an immobiliser to a campervan

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, Yes still making the locks, to order only, so a bit if a delay whilst I process the order, about 10 to 14 days :D

uber cool said:
Hi, Yes still making the locks, to order only, so a bit if a delay whilst I process the order, about 10 to 14 days :D
Cool, good to know!
Westy Richardson said:
Not that anyone would wanna steal my beat up bus over say an M3 or something
I hope you're right, but unfortunately it would be much easier to steal and strip your bus than it would an M3 :(

Locked on full lock on the front (know folk who use a big motorcycle chain through the steering wheel) and locking shifter to keep it in gear. That way it's not getting towed front or back or driven anywhere. Would be overkill but sadly the trick is just to make your bus a tougher option than the next one :(

Used to have a Thatcham approved immobiliser on one of my old beetles (insurance requirement).
The night it decided to pack up, it took less than five minutes to bypass it :? (at night, in the hissing rain, in the middle of a club car park. and no, no one came up to ask what we were up to :roll: )

I would say a tracker has to be the ultimate device! Every other device mentioned above can be overridden somehow or other. At least with a tracker you have a chance of finding it again! As long as it is well hidden, it will buy you time to locate it! Then you can deal with the culprits as you see fit! ;)

ok thanks, just run a bit behind on orders :oops: (a combination of working away and rush of orders :lol: )

First ones should be going out end of this week. :mrgreen:

As Foz says,, most of the stuff mentioned above can be over ridden, one way or another. I`ve also heard that some theives have got blockers to blank out the tracker devices now, so where do you go next ??? Almost frightened to let them out of your eyesight nowdays. :?

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,, The shitter has to be the answer ;) :roll: ;)

My state of the art security system!!!!!! :lol:

IMG_0306.jpg

My loyal buddy Nanook!! ;)

He no like Chavs, or Tea leafs, or conts!!!! :mrgreen:

Wow!

Thats a superb security system - I want one like that :)

Would I have to take the dog too?

I have just ordered my UBER SECURE as well!

It will augment my other security system!

CIMG2879.jpg

DJ the dog!

I might start wrapping this lad around the steering wheel

joe2.jpg

He would make a good anti theft device if he wasnt soft as muck :oops:

this is pip..http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT7IrzmyFPq27JOLzqsisQMkBySbNyOSZVfPmwiu9MsqF8HIrwZRA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; she guards the van..this is pips guard....... :mrgreen:http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRxyNKItbfje3TAwCm0kJkTz8QsCMntmNSVxQ8fq_pWHB2Fq0IA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Latest posts