foo fighters on friday

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

strongy

Reaction score
is anybody else going to see the foos at the weekend ??i cant wait should be a good one.

Damn that was good! Huge rocking set 8)

Didn't like paying £5.80 for a flat diet coke and a fizzy sprite with no flavour :roll:
Instead of paying £25 to park we parked just up the road in a storage yard (with security) for £10! Took over an hour to do 1 mile though when everyone was leaving.

the foo's rocked on friday and so did supergrass got right to the front where i got sratched bruised and i don't wanna know wot was thrown but some of it was warm.

just got back,they were great we got cracking seats,wished i was standing at the start but when the cups of piss started flying was happy to be sat out the way :lol: ,the rush to the tube was fun and added to the exsperiance.just one major downside when the missus got the camra out we had left the batry at home so no pics :cry:

Saturday was awesome!!! These two turned up to do a couple of songs at the end......
39.jpg

F**king hey! 8)

The show was out of this world with fireworks at the end too!
23.jpg

Went down on a coach for Friday's do, but had to sit as we took the kids (11 & 12).
Most excellent concert dude. 8)
Trip back was a drag - arrived back at home on Saturday morning at 3:45.....

A few more to go though - Linkin Park followed by Ian Brown - Can't wait :mrgreen:

Looks like the seats were fuller on Saturday then. For a sold out gig there were loads of empty seats on Friday.

Who are the 2 guys?

Next for us is one day at V to see MUSE!!!!!!!!! It will be the 4th time we have seen them as they are just to good for words 8)

Hi,

I went to see the Foos on Friday, pretty brill. Think Sat would av been better as band members of Led Zep had a sing along.

Thought Supper Grasse were ****!!!!

neil said:
i don't wanna know wot was thrown but some of it was warm.

:lol: we got that too about half way back... that old festival feeling!

4th time i'd seen Foos and probably the best too :p gutted we missed out on Led Zep though (we went friday)

Latest posts