Techenders

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozziedog

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anybody going up there tomorrow? I’ve got a meeting with my chiro at ten, then the plan is to have the van ready and shoot off straight away after, fuel up then be on the road for eleven. Head for Cirencester then follow the Olde Fosse Waye up to Lutterworth . I’ll get all stocked up with everything today. I should be up on my roof doing a bit more of that but it’s absolutely hissing it down round here right now.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,Stellas chillin in the fridge

Anybody going up there tomorrow? I’ve got a meeting with my chiro at ten, then the plan is to have the van ready and shoot off straight away after, fuel up then be on the road for eleven. Head for Cirencester then follow the Olde Fosse Waye up to Lutterworth . I’ll get all stocked up with everything today. I should be up on my roof doing a bit more of that but it’s absolutely hissing it down round here right now.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,Stellas chillin in the fridge
Hiya, quite a few here now!,
see ya soon. Also pissing down here, should stop soon, and the weather looks
good for a week 😎

Ok, off to see the chiro in a bit then straight up there. I do this all the time then this happens and that happens etcetc and I end up leaving at two and then the traffic is crap and I get there in time for the Stellaing.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,, be nice to be there for lunch.

Brilliant. I’ll look if we still have a Spar around here then because it’s one fifty nine in Asda nowadays. As a camping meal, I’ve now adopted as a fixed meal as Idahoan, baked beans, and fish with parsley sauce. You can get this fish in parsley sauce in a bag and it’s so easy in a frying pan with water, I did it for thirty minutes Instead of the advised twenty minutes. Only issue I had with it was it really needed a nice pair of scissors to clip the fishe bag when cooked because it was so hot to the touch and made it difficult to hold and get the fish out. I went for the frozen type as it helps to keep the coolbox temp down while it slowly defrosts. It was still mostly frozen when I got it out on the Saturday for lunch so I left it in the sun for half an hour first before cooking.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,any more good meal ideas out there :)

Latest posts