• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For sale: 1969 Early Bay - Walk Thru Porsche themed

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pcb GreenBay

Reaction score
For sale: 1969 Early Bay - Walk Thru.
Leaving the V-dub scene to get established in another part of the world my bus is up for sale now.
I have had it for 2,5 years now and its been throu quite a transformation.
There is a link here to EarlyBay.com where most of whats done to it can be seen.
http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9675" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
When i bought it there were very little rust that needed sorting, a minor in the right front wheel arch, and a little in the right inside panel plus the little you can see on the right side outer panel just in front of the rear wheel.
All done up 2 years ago and now there nothing that needs doing.

Although i know i have forgot a few things that’ll all be included in the sale here is what i can remember:
Vw Early Bay 1969 Walk Thru fitted with full size Rock and roll bed frm westfalia. Subwoofer and speakers mounted in the bed with a amplifier.
NSU Sprint instruments plus VDO oil temp + tank gauge
Spare windshield with green op edge
New sunvisors
Bosch yellow fog lamp
Special one-off side train style window on left side with brand new rubber seal mounted
Jailbars, Ipod holder with cables to the stereomounted in the ashtray. New window handles on front doors from Sixty-five in stainless steel
Bushing in the front beam –steering house has been changed
Came mounted with power assisted brakes from Vw
Adjustable front beam
Wagenswest drop spindles
All brake drums have been machined and brakeshoes are all new.
One off custom Volvo wheels!
Type 1 gearbox with 4.125 + 0.89 in 4th gear – drived one season after a total rebuild.
The bus drives aprox 100kmh at 3000rpm with 205/70/14.
Engine is a factory rebuild WBX 2.1 dj complete with radiator, eksternal oil cooler, heater under the rear seat. It has 35000km to it after the rebuild. Digijet injection, runs like a charm and the 112bhp are a perfect match for the gearbox.
Long roof rack included, Caravan hook mounted
2 pcs racing slicks, 2 pcs jerry cans

On top of this the following items are included in the price:
Porsche VDM 420 steering wheel from a 1956 A model + an oval steeringcolum for the conversion.
1 set of adjustable spring plates rear.
A pair of reasonable kick plates for the front, the deluxe sidepanels to mount on the rear of the walk throu plus half of the rubber trims for the walk throu in good condition.
New rubber seals for the small vent vindows,2 pcs for the doors and 1 for the rear hatch from West coast classic with a life time waranty. (payed almost 100pounds for it .-:))
Ekstra bearings for the rear axels, original spindles
A petrol/water heater in perfect nick to heat up the bus on the cool spring/fall night on the v-dub meets
Everything on the shelves, small parts and accessories and so on for the bus will be included, rep light 12v,etc etc
Price is Euro 13.500,- all included.

Contact info

Peter Brauner
+4527204020
Mail: [email protected]

IMG_0420.jpg

IMG_0420.jpg

107.jpg

DSC_0244.jpg

Slammed3.jpg

PLease call me or email me if you have questions or need further pics and so on.

Great bus m8 BOL with the sale.

can i please ask where did you get the "Special one-off side train style window on left side with brand new rubber seal mounted" I love it and i want one

Hey ...

Forgot to write that there is also airjacks from Monroe mounted on the front
And i have a set for the rear as well lying for it.

The trian style side window were found on the swapmeet at Spa year before last in St. Truids.
But i think you'll have diffculty finding another one.. just buy my bus and sell what you don't need. loool

-:)
Peter

Ps.. have an option of selling the bus without the wbx set up. have an interested guy for that if someone wants it without an engine.

As mentioned i have a possible buyer for the WBX set-up which will take the price somewhat down.

So here are the options

Bus + all extra parts for it (worth aprox euro's 2000,-) is Euro 10750,-
And bus with out all the stuff on the side is euro 9400,-

Dont hesistate to call or mail me if you have a good bis or need more information

Kind regards

Peter Brauner
+4527204020

Delivered running with engine and still converted to type1 gearbox for better rpm's
Can be picked up at 1st of May meet in Hannover .. perhaps at Mels Dinner

Price UK pounds ... 7600,-

Peter
+4527204020

Latest posts