• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For sale...1970 Deluxe Jordan's Crossing Ministries Bus

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The God Bus

Reaction score
For sale... Jordan's Crossing Ministries Bus

The time has come... My Jordan crossing Ministries bus is now up for sale :shock: :cry:

I have owned this bus for three years. I brought it from Tim at Road House Retro who imported this bus from Sacramento in Jan 08. When I brought it was a micro bus. When I finished my resto on it I had it registered 2009
I did start a thread on my bus but life got in the way of keeping it up to date! http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=15649" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I keep the bus garaged unless when its been used! I service the engine regularly and do an oil change ever 1000 miles using Castrol classic. We have had many holidays in the UK and a euro tour in this bus with no worries.
Features in VolksWorld camper van and bus in August 2010. Perfect patina, this is a head turning bus! :D

So here is a list of what has been done to this bus:
Repairs:
Firstly I set about sorting out the body. I replaced a good section of the front floor pan on both sides using Schofields panels. This has been neatly done if I do say so myself! I also replaced a small piece of the cargo floor.
The front panel has been repaired. I had a sign writer go over the faded / sticker marks of the original to give the bus some soul again! It is this sign writing that makes this bus stand out of the crowd in my opinion... oh plus the few odd and mods!

Suspension and brakes:
Notched the chassis front and rear
Slamworks 5" narrowed king and link pin beam with dropped spindles - this make the bus one hell of a beautiful ride
Porsche 911 SC front disc brake conversion
Monroe airshocks on the front
Creative rear spring plates (currently on 3 splines)
Chrome Fuch 4.5 on the front and 5.5 rear
Tyres are front Brigestone's 165/50 and rear with Michelin 175/65

Engine:
New Vage Engine
Rebuilt 30-3pic Solex Carb
New 55amp Alternator
009 Dizzy with Electronic ignition
Oil Temp dipstick
This engine has done less than 10,000 miles
1302s Box

Inside:
Mint full westfalia interior
3/4 rock and roll bed
Buddy Seat
Sink unit with spice rack
Wardrobe
Overhead locker
Westy table
black and white checked floor
Long stem westfalia rear view mirror *rare item!*
53mm rev counter
Oil temperature gauge
TMI seat covers
retro Sony CD player

12 months tax
12 month MOT

Price £13,500 (ovno)
I am based in Birmingham junction 2 M5

Serious enquiries only please 07973 815 507, PM or [email protected]

Thanks for looking :D

Pics below...
147.jpg

145.jpg

153.jpg

161-1.jpg

162.jpg

202.jpg

I love this bus, always have done, hope it finds a good home

Ive got a 71 Elm Green Sunroof Deluxe on the way over and want it to look like this from the outside, but got a Danbury interior or microbus seats for inside

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Dayummmmm. I will miss tootling along all round europe behind this bus. Good times.

Hi
It looks like the fantastic Citrus Valley !!!
Regards from PARIS Deano ;-)

Love this bus i think its awesome, wish i had the money to buy it.
Good luck with the sale.

quote="Gadget Boy"]Grab a bargin folks, before he decides he's gunna keep it 8) ;)[/quote]

booked to have a view later this week so watch this space the bus should be moving counties fingers crossed :)

body boarder said:
quote="Gadget Boy"]Grab a bargin folks, before he decides he's gunna keep it 8) ;)

booked to have a view later this week so watch this space the bus should be moving counties fingers crossed :)[/quote]

You can't go wrong buying this. One of the coolest lowest buses around, cheap at twice the price. Rock solid and loved for

Pete

Absolutely a beautiful bus, but out off my leage money wise at the moment... currently i have 7500 £ it will grow, and i´ll keep an eye on yours then!

Sincerely

Mik

Truly a beauty you got there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts