• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale 1970 RHD Devon Camper- 1641, EMPi's

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulW2

Reaction score
Due to lack of Use I have decided to sell my 1970 RHD Devon Camper.

Spec as follows:

Engine- 1641 Big Boys Toys Red Engine, Done about 10,000 miles. Webber Carb, 009 Dizzy with electronic ignition, deep Sump.Stainless steel exhaust that looks the nuts!

Body/ Exterior- Its very solid, been welded in all the usual places. New rear arches and battery tray recently. Absolutely no dents or scratches. No scabs at all on bottom half, just a couple around 1 rear quater window. Gutters excellent. looks great in Lotus white and burnt orange.

Interior- Most of the Original Devon Interior is there, The original sliding bed, draws, overhead cabinet and side unit all there, as is the devon table and legs, and in unbelievable condition. It still has the original Dudley Cooker and heat shield. Only the buddy seat and the original door to the side cabinet are missing.
New curtains, and new rear cushions from top quality foam. The rear cushions and the Porsche front seats have been recovered in brown vinyl with black piping. Still has the original and uncut door cards in the cab.

Other Stuff-Empi wheels with good Yokohama tyres,lowered 1 spline at rear and on a sway away at front, Disc brakes, Split Charging system, 110v hook up. Very good pop top with good vinyl/ canvas.

In summary this is a very honest and staright van that looks stunning, and has the steering wheel on the right side!

Obviously Tax free and has a full years MOT.
bus7.jpg

Feb12006.jpg

Feb12004.jpg

BusInterior002.jpg

BusInterior008.jpg

Feb12030.jpg

Anything else you want to know please call or e-mail me

I will include the stainless steel and oak roofrack, massive just campers awning, and just campers bus cover in the sale.

Paul- 07968 392088
Located in Hertfordshire

Price £9500 OVNO (and I mean very!)

Oh forgot
Leisure Battery and split charging System

the wife is umming & arring , so i'll leave it with her for afew days ....fingers crossed :)

Best be quick- Some bloke coming tomorrow to view!

Hi Paul

If the van is still for sale I would be very interested in coming to have a look

I've sent you a PM

Cheers

Paul

Final Bump before dreaded e-bay.

Shes a great van, strong engine and has never missed a beat in the 3+ years I have owned her.

She aint perfect, but she is very good.

Price lowered to £9500 OVNO (I mean Very)

All requests for pics answered (been away/ busy last week!)

Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts