• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For sale: 1970 VW T2a montana red deluxe microbus.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bello35

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm selling my recently imported 1970 deluxe early bay.
I bought the bus for me and work started already by a professional restorer. Unfortunately my plans have changed...
It's a Californian 1970 Montana red walkthrough (7 seats) deluxe microbus early bay. Matching numbers. Solid as a rock. All the deluxe trimmings are present. No welding or else to be done to the body. What had to be done to the body has just been completed. Already primed, ready for sanding and painting by the new owner or just leave like that! Can be driven straight away after sorting the brakes out and checking the engine. The bus was running when bought.
Interior will probably need roof lining, door panels and seat covers...only cosmetics. There's no middle bench.
Have a look at some pix...if you're interested, PM me to get more details and pictures.
The bus is located in Belgium and will be put on the market soon. All import taxes are already paid of course...
Very little will be needed to have one very nice early bay ;) !
Priced at 11k.

Best regards,

1459058.jpg

1459053.jpg

1459052.jpg

1459051.jpg

1459089.jpg

1459090.jpg

1459048.jpg

1459047.jpg

1459057.jpg

1459132.jpg