• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

**For Sale** - 4 x SSP BRM Wide Fives - Brand new in boxes

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Little_Nav

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have for sale a set of brand new BRM's in wide five fitment. Bought new from heritage for a split project that i was looking into buying. Bus fell through but i already bought the wheels so looking to recoup some money on them.
All boxed and never fitted. Will throw in a set of 175/65/15 part worn tyres at the asking price......around 5mm of tread on these.
I'm near J17 M4 if anyone wants a look, or PM me your email address for pics.

Looking for £335 for them.......the rims alone are pushing £400 a set from Heritage (i should know.....thats what i paid lol)

Cheers,

Luis

Pics would help the sale greatly....

-------------------------------
Own a Bay?.......Feel the Love!!

Good point well made....but i'm at work and these things are monitored so i can't upload them until i get home later :)
Foz said:
Pics would help the sale greatly....

-------------------------------
Own a Bay?.......Feel the Love!!

null_zpsb512275b.jpg

null-66.jpg

Trial fitted tyre will be removed before sale.....the other 3 are in their original boxes and unopened
null_zps73fc579f.jpg

null_zps0a74a3a3.jpg

Part worns they'll come with

Bump for the weekend!

Still available :)

£335 for a genuinely mint set of wheels with tyres and if you're local to me (Wiltshire area) i'll deliver them for free :)

Bump!

Will take £300 for a quick sale.....my Mrs wants them out of her dining room lol

What's your best price without tyres, just rims?
Are they ssp's own wheels in satin?
Lee

leec said:
What's your best price without tyres, just rims?
Are they ssp's own wheels in satin?
Lee

Hi Lee,

The tyres are a freebie to help with the sale so the price is for the rims. I cant go any lower than £300.....i paid almost £400 for them and they've never seen the road so i think the price is fair.
They're SSP purchased from Heritage, and the inserts are satin black. Come with brand new centres etc.

Latest posts