• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale: Devon Table Including Hinge/Bracket and 4 x legs

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sixtysixsteve

Reaction score
Hi All,

I bought this a while ago now, with the intention of fitting it as part of recreating a Devon interior in my bus. I've not made any progress as we have got used to the interior we have, if I do change it I'll probably go down the bespoke interior route anyway.

Pics say it all really, it's a table, the top of which has a few marks but would clean up better. The leg receptacles are a bit rusty but function OK, it's a bit wobbly on all fours but in the bus would be fine.

The legs are tatty but could be nice again with some sanding and paint.

The all important hinge/mounting brackets, both table and van sides are present - I won't sell these separately I'm afraid.

£60.00 collected from Brize Norton West Oxfordshire. I do travel around the South and up to the Midlands regularly with work, so may be able to deliver in person depending upon your location.

6944A61D-EE87-4372-844E-C567A394E345_zpsagrklbhw.jpg

1A744313-6AC6-462D-ACC4-22DAAC18E248_zpsp0iejk6h.jpg

BDAEEEE1-2AD8-428A-AF83-0E8E47D2F2EB_zpsvoy6nmj6.jpg

Based in Reading - can pop up whenever, unless you're passing by soon or heading to VolksWorld?

Cool :mrgreen:

I'm regularly up and down the A34, could potentially meet at Newbury if that suits?

I'll pm you my number to hatch a plan...

Cheers,

Steve

Latest posts