• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale: Early Bay Custom Dash/ Autometer and some other st

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buss69

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I'm re-posting these items as I have now sold my EMPI rims and have updated this thread.
Open to all sensible offers (and those that aren't). I still really need the space and want to get rid of all of this stuff, it's all bulky and in the way! Most of it will cost more to send than the item itself. Prices don't include postage.

My old custom dash, £99. Made to fit Autometer 21/16" (54mm) and 33/8" (85.7mm) Gauges, this could easily be adjusted for other gauges though.

Autometer Speedo, obviously used and used to sit in the dash above. I haven't bothered to find out but I reckon Autometer would reset this, they're pretty helpful. I'm selling this with a specially adapted cable and ratio box made and supplied by Speedy Cables so it will fit an earlybay. The ratio box has to be securely mounted otherwise it will not work properly. It will work with 185 65R15 tyres fitted to the front of a bay, £50 for the lot.

OG Sound deadening and hardboard mesh, this is original and fragile! £10.

Unfortunately damaged but not too bad

20A Fused relay, £2

Indicator relays, £3 each

Copy from VWH

Copy

Miller front fog with cover and switch (not pictured), really good condition, £40.

Door vent sliders, £5.

Hammock bed mounts (I think these might be Devon or Danbury), £5

Devon Cooker including shroud, needs a good clean and service, £15

As I have already said, anybody not like a price PM me and make an offer you might be surprised.

Dash looks cool, but i'm interested in the bumper, any rear pics? Where in sussex are you?

neilswheels said:
Dash looks cool, but i'm interested in the bumper, any rear pics? Where in sussex are you?

Hey bud, I have three other interests in the bumper. They all want a courier however so maybe when they see the cost it may put them off. I'm near Haywards Heath.

Bump, and…

All the folks that enquired about the bumper, it will cost between £13-20 depending on speed of delivery. Take a look at the new pics to see the grotty bits. Bizz has first dibs. Tar

I'll take the panel van slider mech please! PM me your details

EDIT: I'll take the consumer unit and hookup too, please :)

Hi,

I'd like:

The seat mounting stuff
Front Indicator Reflectors
Bosch Blue Coil
Box of fuses.

Please tell me how much they are, including postage, and how to pay.

Cheers

A pair of VW Heritage cheap (expensive) copies, £10. I tweaked these to include an earth connection and then painted them. Went to fit them and they were so bad I couldn't get them on! ONLY BUY THESE IF YOU ARE RE-DOING YOUR LIGHT MOUNTS AS YOU CAN TWEAK THE HOLE TO GET THESE TO FIT!

Rear lamp lenses to go with the above with crap chrome surrounds, £10

I'll have these please. Can you let me know how much postage to DH1 1EA

PM me your payment details.

Cheers
Lee

gvee said:
I'll take the panel van slider mech please! PM me your details

EDIT: I'll take the consumer unit and hookup too, please :)

Would you like the control rods etc as well, to include the rear latch also, no charge for this but will cost more in postage? Getting in the way.

DubBGood2Me said:
A pair of VW Heritage cheap (expensive) copies, £10. I tweaked these to include an earth connection and then painted them. Went to fit them and they were so bad I couldn't get them on! ONLY BUY THESE IF YOU ARE RE-DOING YOUR LIGHT MOUNTS AS YOU CAN TWEAK THE HOLE TO GET THESE TO FIT!

Rear lamp lenses to go with the above with crap chrome surrounds, £10

I'll have these please. Can you let me know how much postage to DH1 1EA

PM me your payment details.

Cheers
Lee

PM'd :D

I'll have Split Charge £5
Light Switch £5
Rear Fog £10
Wiper Motor & Mech £5

If still available
Coil £20
Seat Mount Stuff £3

PM me please

Cheers
Kev

If the handles are all on one key I'll have them please.

Posted if poss

Mark

Mark6455 said:
If the handles are all on one key I'll have them please.

Posted if poss

Mark

This is the right and wrong answer. Yes they do all operate off the same key, but! The same key that works on my bus. Sorry I shouldn't have put these up without checking first. Sorry for wasting your time. Paul

Latest posts