• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale - Early bay Roof Canvass - front hinged - NOW SOLD

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vdub wannabe

Reaction score
Hello all

I've bought this pop top canvass of the Bay of E.

The guy said it was for a late bay westi roof, but it aint its for the early bay '68 to 72 - front hinged

Indeed you could argue that it should fit my van as its a '68 but it has a later roof on it for more space.

Anyway: Its exactly the same one as this; Please see link below - its the tan colour with three windows all with zips and fly screens.

http://www.justaircooled.co.uk/westfalia-pop-top-canvas-original-spec.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

In fact justaircooled are asking for £339 for the tan one and £399 for the yellow one!

Still in box, NEVER been fitted.

I'm after what I paid for it £170 , which is still cheaper than Just Kampers (when you can get hold of them)!

Let me know.

07870 656224 8)

Who was the seller on eBay please dude?
Who was the seller on eBay please dude? :)

It was a random seller - he only had one.

Interested mate if its the same as the ones off justaircooled. Is that price posted?

I paid £15 for recorded it was £10 for normal - if you want it you that will include the postage ;) I'm good like that!

Let me know if you are interested - PM me your details. I do accept PAYPAL.

I did tell a bit of a porkie pie :shock: - I fitted it as a dry run with four drawing pins to my bus to see how it fit.

But here it is so you can see its the same as the just aircooled ones (three windows) and to see the colour - its the tan colour version.

33274e26a09b8ce38.jpg

Latest posts