• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For sale,Khyam motordome awning

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

joff

Reaction score
Hi Guy's, we have had to upgrade to a new khyam awning to accommodate the growing family, so reluctantly we have to sell our Khyam driveaway awning we have used this many many times for family holiday's I would say it's in great condition , and creates a very large living area to your campervan set up, it come's in grey and claret colour and is very quick to set up it's the popup version so has the quick erect system this takes approx 15 mins to set up and can be done on your own if needed ,the set up comes complete to get you on your way,instructions, figure of eights, pegs, repair kit, awning, tent bag and a spare hinge. The only thing wrong with it is two small tare's in the joining part from van to tent , this was done by very eager children trying to escape from the depth's of the van I've not repaired them as the new buyer would perhaps like to do this themselves so they know the repair is good ,( I have nothing to hide on this so thought it best that the buyer do the job themselves) (repair kit comes with set)
As you know Khyam are a very good make and these awning are good and cost a fair bit,,,, I'm looking to sell this for £140
I have some photo's that I can email you if you wish to have a look i'would place them on here but am not too great at posting photo's , so if you are interested please P.M me and i'll try and get them through to you via email.
I am going to Stanford hall so could bring it with me if you wish to get it from me there.
Thanks for looking

Hi all, pictures sent to those who have requested them hope these are ok, look forward to hearing from you, Thanks again for your interest.

Hi all, dropping to £120 :shock: but thats it, will keep for a spare if it doesn't sell at that.

SOLD !!!

Hi guy's sorry but this has now been sold price agreed and picked up on wednesday,
Thanks to all who showed interest
best regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts