• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale - MK2 Golf Gti 16V - project .......another one

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Graham L

Reaction score
Year of Your Van(s)
Van Type
Hightop Panel
OK, this is my Atlas Grey 16V Mk II I bought last year but has been sat around now for the last 6 months since it was stolen off my drive with the keys. It was recovered the next day parked around the corner from my house (kids eh :roll: :roll: ) Only damage done to it appears to be the gearshift linkage which is now out of alignment and needs looking at as it doesn't select gears properly, just don't seem to have had the time to get around to doing it.

its had a small ding behind the B post since I've had it (an Earlybay hit it!!) but everything else is as I bought it.

MOT has run out within the last month and its currently sorned as well

Car ran really well, one of the sensors is playing up as it takes a few seconds to start but once running its fine and pulls like a train.

Been lowered all round and running G60 wheels and a phat exhaust system (not just a back box)

Looking for £750 as it stands

L1020659.jpg

L1020660.jpg

L1020661.jpg

L1020662.jpg

L1020663.jpg

L1020665.jpg

Bump, need this gone to make space for some more buses :lol: :lol: , anyone, would consider swap for a tax free beetle :?: :?:

Bump again, really need this gone so open to offers

Latest posts