• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

for sale outdoor revolution awning

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fat duk

Reaction score
I have an outdoor revolution navigator awning with the optional inner tent and 2 yellow tie down storm straps to put over the van in strong winds
I've had it for about 3 years and it has been used about 5 times for holidays in cornwall and the odd weekend, it has two small rips- one where the awning attaches to the van but doesnt affect it in any way and one on the large end door, they have both been taped and do not leak or cause any problems with the awning
All you will need to get are about 4 lengths of figure 8 channel and you are ready to go!

£100 located in essex this is heavy so collection only

Sorry mate i dont have any pics of the damage as its all packed up, but they dont affect the awning
Im about 10 miles from romford in thurrock

Sorry dude, but the missus isnt that happy with the rips. I guess that once they have started to go on these there is no stopping the tear going further.
What do you think?

They haven't got any bigger when they were first done as I tapped them straight away but it's up to you dude

Hi Brian. Thanks for the first dibs offer. I cant get the missus to decide, think she wants a vintage one now so you go for it. Thanks for your info and help fat duk. May the force be with you

Latest posts