• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale ... Pretty Much Everything

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Helloooo!! :)
I have 2 T2 Crossovers and need 2 complete cab floors, 1 full cargo floor, 1 offside inner sill, 2 rear lower repair panels... erm... think that'll do for starters but there'll be more!! :)
Luv
XCX

Hi Lynds,
Do you have any distributers, I after a one with suction advance if you have one.
Cheers.

Skyguy said:
Hi Lynds,
Do you have any distributers, I after a one with suction advance if you have one.
Cheers.

Good Morning Leon, I do have a few distributers, is suction advance the same as vacuum advance :? PM your email and I will send some pics.

Happy Tuesday :)

Dude said:
Hey Lynds ,

Thanks so much for the lenses I'm really pleased with them :mrgreen:

And love my little free gift too ;)

Cheers

You are very welcome Roger :)

If I have missed anyones enquiry please give me a nudge :) Still have lots of bits :)

Hi, I'm after 2 original lapbelts for a 71 Westy. The ones with a white release lever. I would like a rigid metal stalk for one ( like the front receptacle); Do you have any?
Cheers Sharky

Sharkyrayner said:
Hi, I'm after 2 original lapbelts for a 71 Westy. The ones with a white release lever. I would like a rigid metal stalk for one ( like the front receptacle); Do you have any?
Cheers Sharky

Sorry havn't got any seatbelts :(

Hi, I need a rear tail light assembly for a US import 69 deluxe. Ideally just the metal backing piece and / or an all red hella lens? I've got the chrome surround but would buy a complete unit if you have one.

Got owt like that?

Cheers

Lee

DubBGood2Me said:
Hi, I need a rear tail light assembly for a US import 69 deluxe. Ideally just the metal backing piece and / or an all red hella lens? I've got the chrome surround but would buy a complete unit if you have one.

Got owt like that?

Cheers

Lee
Hi Lee :) sorry the all red lenses went quickly, I do have the back for a rear light, the bit the bulbs go in?

Cheers Lynds

type2tattoo said:
DubBGood2Me said:

Got owt like that?

Cheers

Lee
Hi Lee :) sorry the all red lenses went quickly, I do have the back for a rear light, the bit the bulbs go in?

Cheers Lynds

Yes the back bit will do as the bulb locator and wire connectors are FUBAR'd. Its the US spec one I need with just a single bulb holder.

How much posted to DH9 8PW

Thanks

Lee

Latest posts