• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For sale teardrop Caravan

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Colegate

Reaction score
I am selling my teardrop caravan/trailer, if someone is interested please let me know. The caravan was made by a custom car builder in Christchurch Dorset. It is made from fibreglass on a steel base and has early bay rear lights, bumpers, side markers and is painted in bay window pearl white (Cream). This caravan is small and retro looking so it looks cool with the campervan, it looks brand new and sleeps two adults in comfort and has its own kitchen area at the back. This custom made caravan was built to match a vw camper and is really light so the orignial 1.6 engine in my van pulls it without a problem. Also it has loads of other retro features and comes with its own pop-up gazebo/awning, wheel clamp and tow hitch lock. I am asking £2995. I can send you some photos if your interested as this site says its reached its attachment quota. I have added some photos of the teardrop to a facebook group that I am in called "The Van-tastics" its an anyone can view group so you can see it there, you will need to skip through some other pics though.

A picture would help your cause if you follow the FAQs you'll find a how to......

In better times I may have been interested myself

I have had another go at adding some photos and keep getting told that the pics are too big, so I use smaller ones and then told not enough attachment space left. Also tried the photobucket link to see if i can get that too work. Will keep trying.

You will only be able to use a photo hosting site ie photobucket, earlybay cant host the images unfortunately.

the how to is straight forward and once you have a free account with an image host then they are all much the same

Thanks for the info, I have added some photos of the teardrop to a facebook group that I am in called "The Van-tastics" were a mix of vw campers that go camping as a group.

Its an anybody view group so if you want to see what the teardrop looks like the photos are in there, you may have to skip through a few to get there but you'll see a few pics of the teardrop.

Latest posts