• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

for sale - torq tool, DRLA jetdoctor kits, scat handle

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dubdubz

Reaction score
[also posted on Vzi for those who x-forum :lol: ]

A torquemeister tool for the rear flywheel nut and small rear hubs [36mm]

it is boxed and Brand new is the same as this

new_star.jpg

SSp sell for £92 + postage - times aren't as rosy so I'm selling the one I bought after my long term loan was recalled ;)

£75 posted [postage is gonna be a bit as it's quite heavy]

They are very very handy enabling the rear flywheel nut to be removed easily with an 11mm socket or spanner, no more scaffold poles - the doing up is also easy as it works on a multiplier - info embossed into tool on side. never used one for the hub nuts but as they are as 'torqued' I imagine this to also be a god send - gutted to be selling......:(

I also bought some 'The JetDoctor' for my DRLA's, but again they are collecting dust whilst I try and get my bay up and running.....The idea is to raise the idle jet inlet, so it doesn't block up as easily - a common fault....

I have 4 kits - enough for 2 sets of twin carbs - each kit does 1 carb - still sealed in the CB performance vacuum packs! with instructions

bundled together to do a set of twin carbs £25 +post [ so if you wanted both bundles ie all 4 kits to do 2 sets of twins :?: :?: , that's be £50 + post]

would prefer bank transfer or cheque

I also have a brand new Scat dragfast shifterHandle ONLY,

IN_Dra34.gif

bought in error really and still in plastic bag, unsure if it will fit normal lever? I can try and check [anybody know?]

this cost me £30 + shipping + customs etc etc - so how does £26.50 posted sound?

thanks

D

Loxy said:
Turned up today safe & sound 8)
Cheers

that's good news - worried with postal strike and stuff

so I have 1 set of jetdoctors left and the torque tool which I though would be snapped up - when I did my engine the one I borrowed was awesome.....

I had already put the case together so setting endfloat was an absolute breeze with it.....tighten with an 11mm on a torque wrench and undo with a 11mm spanner - no scaffold bars or holding the engine down....

I'll take near offers on the torq tool as I need to buy some ball joints for the bay!!

cheers

D

still interested in the scat shifter handle . are you going to busfreeze can collect from you there if you are going

68bay said:
still interested in the scat shifter handle . are you going to busfreeze can collect from you there if you are going

Hadn't planned on going tbh - happy to post

did u want me to pm my bank details? I don't know anyone from Peterborough that's going Aaron? are you - no problem to pass onto someone if you can find someone local to me?

D

Latest posts