Forest of Dean BBQ

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pye1man

Reaction score
Beechenhurst lodge is now booked for the 18th May (trinity day) from 10.00 till late

BBq. bouncy castle (kids) mud wrestle, slippery slope, vdub line up, cruise and just a general chill out.

so spread the word its time to line up the vdubs of forest of dean and beyond

full spec and directions will be posted next couple of days

FoDUBVWday2-1.jpg

ianscooby said:
Pye, is this the same place as the forest of dub used last year, if so cool place and good day had last year :D :D

Yes it is Ian but this time there will be a local stop-over, this will be confirmed shotly...

Cheers

Andy

Dubs n d wood??

We had a great time at our "local" show last year, here are a few pictures from 2007..

Pic001.jpg

Pic003.jpg

Pic005.jpg

Pic008.jpg

Pic012.jpg

Pic016.jpg

Pic019.jpg

Pic025.jpg

Pic028.jpg

Pic030.jpg

Pic043.jpg

Pic047.jpg

anyone going from wales to this on the sunday morning as its a good day out especially for familly, if so contact me for a poss convoy :D :D :D :D , subject to saturday night alcohol consumption will be leaving at around 10am from cardiff

For those planning to travel the night before camping is now arranged for Sat 17th May

CampingDetails_1_flat_1000x800.jpg

Hey folks,

Just so you don't get lost. Will try to mark up all major routes into the Forest.

Red signs for camping field at Newhnam Saturday

Campingsign.jpg

And white ones for the BBQ @ Beechenhurst Sunday

BBQsign.jpg

Hey all,

For those camping Saturday night or those who wish to join the Forest of Dean Cruise from the camping field at Newhnam Sunday Morning to Beechenhurst Lodge for the Forest of Dub BBQ please see the following directions, the weather looks to be fine so should be a great weekend.

FoDUBCruiseGuide_P1_4web.jpg

FoDUBCruiseGuide_P2_4web.jpg

Hey guys can someone send the forest of dub furom link as my computer crashed and i lost all me favourites......thanks

See you sunday.....

Pete, nick and family are heading up with us so long as all's well, he's got some new bits on his bus....see you then, i'll be the bloke in the Ford focus.........what a loser.

oh this was good last year, I had to go in my Mk2 golf as Hank was somewhere over the atlantic at the time :(

Any idea if I need to book for the camping or can I just show up?

Saraj, no need to book for camping, just turn up anytime after 3pm, chill out and get ready for a cruise through the forest in the morning to the BBQ.

See you soon :D :D :D

I think you'll agree we had a great day and well done to all that managed to camp the night before.

Congrats to Mikey who even had a paddle in the farmers pond in his canoe!

Happy Birthday to Clive, it was a shame to eat that cake, it was a pure work of art.

And well done to the RAC man who was called out to fix not a volkswagen but a Citroen!!

volkswagendaymulti.jpg

Latest posts