• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FREE: 5x paraffin lanterns for small projects

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Happystamps

Reaction score
Biladdin/Vapalux style lanterns, mostly from the 1940s. I bought one and fixed it up, then bought 5 more for no damn reason. All need glass (about £15 from ebay) and will need things like mantles, little rebuild kits etc. All cheap as chips from ebay or http://www.thefettlebox.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (I think that's the address). Makes for a nice hour or so getting one working again, and they' make a nice bit of light for when you're camping outside. Wouldn't recommend using them inside the van much, but that's your call if you wanna die.

Collection from WR7 please :)

shame your so bloody far away :( i brought an old one off of eBay last year, cleaned it all up and got it working, perfect for in the garden on a summers evening reading a book or just watching next door at her bedroom window :p

fatherof2 said:
shame your so bloody far away :( i brought an old one off of eBay last year, cleaned it all up and got it working, perfect for in the garden on a summers evening reading a book or just watching next door at her bedroom window :p

See, all I get when I go out for a smoke is the chap next door going for a poo... regular as clockwork.

Happystamps said:
fatherof2 said:

See, all I get when I go out for a smoke is the chap next door going for a poo... regular as clockwork.

I'd give up the fags.... :roll:

Latest posts