• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: Late '67 LHD Californian Bay Microbus £5250

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It's time to make some room!

LHD californian import Bay which left the factory on 5th Jan 1968 and has only been in the UK since last summer. Originally a Sundial camper conversion it has all the plaques, US hook-up point and the cool dark wood headlining in the rear. I am the first registered UK owner. The bus was resprayed white to a good standard in the US before being imported (originally Lotos White). The bodywork is very straight with just a couple of minor dings. Lowered on adjusters at the front and one spline at the rear. New tyres all round. Running a strong 1600TP which zips up the hills no problem.

6months MOT
Free tax of course

The interior has been retrimmed in black vinyl with bench seats in the front and rear (6 total) with seat belts. The interior is carpeted too.

The underside is generally nice and solid with all the ususal suspects in very good order (i.e. sills, chassis, arches outriggers etc.)

Asking £5250, located in South Birmingham about 5mins from Jn 4, M5 and Jn 2, M42.

Call me on 07846 966548 (mobile) or 0121 457 7889 (home).

David

DSCF1005.jpg

DSCF1002.jpg

[/img]
DSCF1003.jpg

DSCF1009.jpg

DSCF1010.jpg

Thanks for the kind words folks, it's a painful but necessary sale. Hopefully I'll still be able to see the old girl at shows now and then!

Latest posts