• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: tailgate, smooth engine lid, roofrack and front bumper

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 422

Reaction score
Hi guys, just a few earlybay parts for sale, clearing out the garage before we move house. Open to offers on all. Located in Wrexham, North Wales.

Bay bus roof rack. Ally, came off my dormobile and fitted perfectly behind the pop top, could also fit other busses/conversions with some modification. Very stylish and quite different to the usual roof racks. I'll try and dig out a photo of it when it was fitted. £150 ono

Fibreglass smooth early bay decklid, good condition, ideal for custom or smoothed bus. Fits pre 72 busses. Comes with no. plate light included. SOLD pending payment.

Bay tailgate off my 71, needs repair to lower outer skin, but not bad overall. £45 ono

Early bay front bumper centre section, quite straight and rust free, has the remains of a bumper step still attached to one end, no irons. £30 ono

Also various basic engine parts, twin port manifold ends etc

Open to offers on all items, don't wanna move them with the house move!

Thanks

Matt.

Latest posts