fuchs

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lemonyellow

Reaction score
was thinking of getting some of these for my camper lets see some photos of campers with them on and what size tyres are being using thanks nik

I'm hoping a few more peps post some pics cos I plan on fitting some once my bus is up n running.

Sorry to hijack this post a bit but can anyone explain what I'm gonna have to order when I get round to it?
The tyres on my bus are not quite standard size , they are big chunky American off road tyres
Some people like them , I don't !
195 / 75 /r14 I think are the correct tyre size - is that correct?
All the Fuchs I seem to come across are for late bays
I'm gonna slightly lower my bus but what tyres and size Fuchs do I need for my 69 westy?

shiplee123 said:
I'm hoping a few more peps post some pics cos I plan on fitting some once my bus is up n running.

Sorry to hijack this post a bit but can anyone explain what I'm gonna have to order when I get round to it?
The tyres on my bus are not quite standard size , they are big chunky American off road tyres
Some people like them , I don't !
195 / 75 /r14 I think are the correct tyre size - is that correct?
All the Fuchs I seem to come across are for late bays
I'm gonna slightly lower my bus but what tyres and size Fuchs do I need for my 69 westy?

You will need adapters or change you brakes to porsche 5x130. You can get wide 5 fuchs but they is ugly man.

I second Radishs advice, wide 5 Fuchs suck big time

Sorry mate I haven't ever done it so can't help you there but remember it will increase your track a bit so may or may not cause you issues.

Adapters just bolt on, but your gonna add best part of 20mm to each side, so tyre choice will be slim due to arch clearance. If you're wide five I suggest you pick a different rim or go for a drum swap.

jay71 where did you get your roof rack?
Ps your username lacks imagination :)

Jay81 said:
jay71 where did you get your roof rack?
Ps your username lacks imagination :)

Made me laugh when I saw your user name :)

I got the rack from Creative Engineering, my 40th birthday present off my fabulous wife :) ...it was pricey but worth every penny as we can get so much stuff on there...plus I think it's looks the nuts :)

db41d2ce94dcbb39245dd4f6c9ad3337_zpsf606fcfb.jpg

I'm running 185/60/15 front, 195/65/15 rears

marcher said:

running original 14" with 944 brake set up.

couple of mine with fuchs

Thats a nice ride.

Got these on the back of mine yesterday

17's, currently 225x45.s but going to a 55, Bit of mucking about due to lack of room with adjustable spring plates, and going to run 5.5 15's on the front with probably 175 60's.

ground hugger said:
Frosty morning pic

155-60-15 conti's on 4.5j fronts and 195-65-15 conti's on the rear 5.5j

Great stance, i'm really starting to love the 155/60r15 on the fronts of Bays. Greater load capacity than 165/50r15 and they just seam to tuck in their nicely. Nice work and lets see some more pics of this one

Early 14" 5.5J's, 195/70 tyres. Bus is about 2" drop I think.

Sent from my 02_jbla668 using Tapatalk

Latest posts