• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Full width rock n roll bed 4" foam.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spence68

Reaction score
I've got a new set of full width RnR foams made up including the rear matress covered in red fabric from VW Curtains but as I've put my '68 back to a microbus, they are no longer needed. They are brand new and have been stored in my parents spare room for the last two years. They cost me over £300 to have made, they have removable covers and velcro on them to keep them in place.......

I know I'm going to loose out big time on the interior but it's not worth me keeping them for any future camper projects as I'll probably be 110 years old befor I can take on another van :lol:

I'll be happy with £200 for them......

480816_10150779971617565_594147564_11882821_664195604_n.jpg

Spence68 said:
Foam's sold now dudes & dudettes - thanks for the interest :)

Mate - no idea what happened here - I was waiting for you to send me pictures and I had made it clear I was interested in these. Surprised and disappointed you didnt give me first dibs considering I had been in contact first?

:?

Sorry dude but when someone offers full asking price and arranges collection within days what else am I meant to do? I've been caught out selling stuff in the past - money talks I'm afraid.

Mate the point was I made you an offer, you wanted more so I asked for further pictures as I wanted to be sure they would be suitable.

I made it clear I was interested and from my side there was no intention to muck you around. You left it that you were going to get me pictures and I made a follow up enquiry with you several days later to enquire if you had them. At no point after that had you told me you sold them.

"I've been caught out selling stuff in the past - money talks I'm afraid."
Its a sad state of affairs that you feel this approach was the right one, but hey thats your prerogative

"you win some, you lose some" - Clearly time to move on
:D

Latest posts