Fundraising ...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clem

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Sorry everyone, ignore if you want, I won't be offended!

On July 31st I'm cycling the Ride London 100 event which is 100 miles around London ... No, really!
I've decided to try and use the chance to raise some money for Marie Curie whilst I do it. This isn't using a charity place, I've no minimum amount to raise and I've paid my own entry fee so all the money goes direct to them ... I just thought it would be a chance to help them. If you feel like you could help, please make a donation at

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/Mike-Clements1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Many thanks :D

Mike

Donated mate - watch that traffic!!
100 miles you must be mental!

StuF said:
Donated mate - watch that traffic!!
100 miles you must be mental!

Thanks Stu 8) Its closed roads, so I can ride on 'the other side' and pretend I'm in France 8) :lol:

Thanks to everyone who has donated so far - much appreciated. :D

Its this weekend, weather looks good 8)

sparkywig said:
You should be able to keep up with the Sky boys now Mike, they've just cycled 3000km. ;)

:lol: I can run up Box Hill like Froomey!

Clem said:
Sorry everyone, ignore if you want, I won't be offended!

On July 31st I'm cycling the Ride London 100 event which is 100 miles around London ... No, really!
I've decided to try and use the chance to raise some money for Marie Curie whilst I do it. This isn't using a charity place, I've no minimum amount to raise and I've paid my own entry fee so all the money goes direct to them ... I just thought it would be a chance to help them. If you feel like you could help, please make a donation at

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/Mike-Clements1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Many thanks :D

Mike

How did the day pan out Mike?
Hope you avoided the serious crashes ....

cotswoldiver said:
How did the day pan out Mike?
Hope you avoided the serious crashes ....

Yes, all went really well with no incidents - happy to say I saw no real bad crashes and was oblivious to some of the incidents. Weather was great and I finished in 4 h 46 mins.

Many many thanks again to all for all the donations, much appreciated.

Mike :mrgreen:

Latest posts