• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Garage clear-out

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jimbly

Reaction score
Having a sort out and a few EB parts:

Three-guage cluster. Oil Pressure, oil temperature and battery conditions (volts). Mounted in plastic, surface mound pod. Home-made wiring harness for power and earth to gauges, as well as loom for power and earth for lighting. No senders. I used a dipstick to temp, VDO sender for pressure and just ran voltmeter off battery feed.

NOW SOLD

IMG_0501_zpslk1vuai5.jpg
[/URL]

Steering column mounted ignition switch and steering lock. Was told it was from a late Bay but would fit an EB. Comes with one key - seems to have button-operated light in it but doesn't work. Steering lock works, key works, switch operates as you would expect.

£20 plus post

VDO oil temperature gauge, gnawed into a dash plate and was originally in the empty spot in my EB. Reads i Degrees Celcius. Worked when I removed it - was about five years ago mind. No sender.

£10 plus post

Pair of unpainted bumper-mounts for spotlights. Fir to bumper mounts so can fit spots without drilling.

NOW SOLD

Pair of SCAT high ratio rockers. 1.25:1. Had these on my stock SP 1600 with twin 34 ICTs and it pulled like the proverbial train. But the guy who fitted them (not me) didn't tighten the bolts on the bolt-up shafts and one finger floated and trashed the swivel ball. So will need new set of these or elephant feet (£30 from Status). Other than than, seem OK. All fingers spin smoothly. No Shims for pillars - WYSIWYG.

£50 plus post

Set of Just Kampers side jail bars. Opened for photos only, never fitted. All there.

NOW SOLD

I'd like the bumper mounts please.
How much are they posted?

Hi mate the 111 part number on the ignition would indicate that it would be for a bug.
:(

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Hey Chad,

I guess a couple of quid to post. Call it £13 all up? If you're happy with that, I'll PM you my details.

Matty,

Bugger - still, thanks for letting me know - good of you. Will chop to 'the other' forum and see if it goes there.

Thanks again,

Jim

Sorry for late reply.

Pellwood, got your PM and will reply imminently.

Cloud Dancer, definitely, if Pellwood doesn't have them, you're next.

Thanks both.

Jim

Latest posts