• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

GARAGE CLEAR OUT

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

strongy

Reaction score
right here is some bits and bobs that im sick of looking at,some of its crap other stuff quite good,il post the small stuff

sorry for the beetle bits.
make an offer or ask for a price
oh the exhaust and heater are not for sale :mrgreen: :| unless your wanting to pay over the odds :lol:

P1000756.jpg

P1000757.jpg

P1000758.jpg

Strongy i'll take the square rubber thingy that goes over the bulkhead vent (under the quarter light glass.)

Ah you beat me to it Mr Wibbler :lol: I was at Stanford hall and some nob of a dealer wanted £18 for one because it was genuine german (used not NOS) :roll:

Hello there,

I'm interested in the plastic spare wheel cover, how many british pounds are you after for it? I'm in Nottingham so maybe I could tootle over if the spice is right :mrgreen: Whereabouts in Lincoln are you?

Cheers,

Olly

dash trims=£3 each

spare wheel cover has a few cracks on the rear(you dont see these when fitted)and the usual marks £10 im notts end of lincoln,right on a46

Nice one dude, could you possibly send a couple of piccies of the back to olly_jabba_thomas"at"hotmail.com. Are the holes where the clips go through from the boot floor intact?

Many thanks,

Olly

strongy said:

is the white rectangular bit in the middle of the pic a radio blanking plate for a beetle?

I don't suppose it has chrome trim on it does it

Cheers
Jim.

spare wheel cover pending.........il let you no if it dosent sell

its a bay blanker with no chrome

tinware and lights still for sale, and most the other bitts

Hullo matey, just wondering if you'd managed to get hold of a piccie of the back of it yet -Nottingham side of Lincoln is definately doable if it isn't too mangled! :mrgreen:

On seconds thoughts, are you going to be at The Bus Stopover this weekend? Only just twigged it was coming up so soon :D

Hi Strongy,
Could you tell whats the price would be on the white retangular blanking plate please? including p&p?
Thanks Mate.

Latest posts