• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Garage clearout

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VeeDubMan

Reaction score
Having a clearout. All parts from a '71 Dormobile (RHD) unless otherwise stated. PM me if interested.

Accelerator cable (label says it all) - £SOLD

Indicator lever (needs attention as bit corroded) - £SOLD

Pair of seats from my '71 Dormobile (passenger seat has the cooker area at the rear) - collection only from RG20 - £SOLD

Rear o/s interior panel. Brand new in Minor green/stone from Newton Commercial (they sent me the wrong side) - £35+p&p

Pigtail for front headlight - £3+p&p

Packaged pigtail for front headlight - £4+p&p

Track-rod ends. Unused but bit corroded. Left and right hand thread - £10 pair+p&p

Oil filler neck and cap. Fitted briefly but removed in favour of a different type - £SOLD

Rear light seals. Not best quality but OK - £3+p&p

Window lifter channel - £SOLD

Speedo cable - £SOLD

Ash tray - £SOLD

Urethane bushes for rear spring plates - £10+p&p

Gearstick - £15+p&p

Rear tin - £5+p&p

Heat riser block-offs on exhaust - £SOLD

Pulley - £SOLD

Landrover buddy seats. Was going to use them instead of Dormobile - collection only from RG20 - £25

Hi can I take the oil filler please and depending on the answer to the following question, what's the history of the indicator lever ? Is it a repro ? Are they year specific ?
Cheers Sam

*Sam* said:
...what's the history of the indicator lever ? Is it a repro ? Are they year specific ?
Cheers Sam

The indicator lever is one from JK. Retail at something like £120. I've got a damp garage and when I came to fit this it had corroded. I fitted it anyway but it never worked reliably enough for me after that. Looks like a good clean up and someone who knows what they're doing would be able to sort it out.

I'll take the pair of cab seats please. Are they still available? If so I can ping the money over :)

Cheers

Please may I have second (or third?) dibs on the seats? Can collect and pay cash :)

Following are now sold (subject to payment):

Oil filler - *Sam*
Seats - Fortunate Son
Ashtray - Fortunate Son
Pulley - gas1man
speedo cable - toffo24
Heat riser block-offs - camperman72

I'll PM bank details/Paypal details to purchasers.

Thanks

Steve

Following still available:

Accelerator cable (label says it all) - £2+p&p (1st dibs by dubdubz, but waiting for payment)
Rear o/s interior panel - £35+p&p
Pigtail for front headlight - £3+p&p 
Packaged pigtail for front headlight - £4+p&p
Track-rod ends. Unused but bit corroded. Left and right hand thread - £10 pair+p&p
Rear light seals. Not best quality but OK - £3+p&p
Urethane bushes for rear spring plates - £10+p&p
Gearstick - £15+p&p
Rear tin - £5+p&p
Landrover buddy seats - collection only from RG20 - £25

Latest posts