• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Garage Clearout

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dustrat

Reaction score
As title says I'm having a clearout . Some things for Type 2 and others for Beetle.

Pair of leather Mazda MX5 black leather seats complete with runners. These will fit Camper / Beetle or Karmann Ghia. Driver seat needs slight repair hence reduced price. Check price on Ebay with out runners £100

Moss MS710 Automatic keyless alarm. Complete with all fitting etc in original box . Its not insurrance approved but will let you know if any one interfers with your pride and joy £25

Set of EMPI 3 spoke wheel spinners for Beetle or Karmann Ghia with new grub screws and fittings WILL NOT FIT TYPE 2 £20

Set of new rear brake shoes for Beetle. I didn't realise that I already had a set but kept them £15

Top right hand side door hinge for Karmann Ghia. I asked a friend who was going to USA to get me a left hand side top hinge but he couldn't remember which side so bought both. I took this one off and replaced both. It's in good condition. It's a bargain at £25

Can be collected from Durham area or sent by Hermes but would prefer collection of seats.

Robert :) :)

Latest posts