• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Gearbox and various bits for sale - Having a clearout!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zcat7

Reaction score
Year of Your Van(s)
Van Type
Crossover
All prices plus postage. Prefer collection for the larger items (Heat exchangers, exhausts and inlet manifold/carb) or you could sort a courier. I'm in Brentwood, Essex

Heat exchanger OG Beetle but I did a crude lever conversion so that it works in a bus - £35
image.jpg13.jpg

image.jpg15.jpg

Heat exchanger repro - OK condition - £20
I only swapped the HEs out as I found a pair of NOS ones.
image.jpg17.jpg

image.jpg18.jpg

4-1 manifold (EMPI) - £30 and Bugpack single quiet pack - £30 or both together for £50
Good exhaust, no issues with it at all, I just went for a Vintagespeed
image.jpg9.jpg

image.jpg10.jpg

Brosol Carb 34 PICT 3 - £40 and Twin port inlet manifold - £45 or both for £75
Worked fine but I upgraded to twin carbs!
image.jpg6.jpg

image.jpg8.jpg

Door vents - £15
image.jpg19.jpg

J Tubes - £10
image.jpg12.jpg

Ratty hubcaps - £5
image.jpg5.jpg

Air filter - £5
image.jpg20.jpg

image.jpg22.jpg

Split charge relay - £5
image.jpg24.jpg

Hi Monkiboy. I can box them, sure.
So to be clear, do you want both heat exchangers (£55) or just the Beetle one (£35)?

OK guys, these bits are still languishing in my garage and I'm about to move so they have to go. Make me a (kind and sensible) offer and it's yours.

I also have a CA code gearbox for sale. Internals are good and slop free (I had a sloppy box to compare it against and this one feels really good). It needs an input shaft seal fitting (I think I have the part so will throw it in) and the plate on one of the output flanges has detached (found on this model only) so you might need to swap that from your existing box. I'm looking for £130 but again make me a sensible offer.

I'm moving to Oxfordshire so that's a pickup option also

Hi, I'll take the gearbox, could you pm me a mobile no? I'm in the Newbury area, so pick up from Oxon is ideal...

Latest posts