Gemini alarm

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aardvark

Reaction score
Evening friends
Got a problem (again) and looking for advice (again)
When I got the van last October, it had a Gemini 7350 alarm fitted. I never used it because I'm a bit scared of after market alarms. However the van has been covered over winter. I took the cover off yesterday and found that the battery was as flat as a very flat thing. I charged it overnight but now I cant get it to start. It turns over freely enough. I suspect it's the alarm immobiliser as the indicators flash and the led on the windscreen continues to blink. Pressing the alarm remote has absolutely no effect. As does sticking the funny 2 pronged master key thing in the matching part. I didn't set the alarm, so it must have set itself when the battery ran down. It could even be that the alarm caused the battery drain.
Does anyone have any idea on this particular alarm. I found a manual online, but it doesn't make much sense to me and it certainly doesn't give a trouble shooting section.
Any help gratefully received.
Aardvark

Sorry if this is pointing out the obvious, but I often like to start there.
'you have checked the battery in the fob?'

Liam

lemur said:
Sorry if this is pointing out the obvious, but I often like to start there.
'you have checked the battery in the fob?'

Liam

Yes, got 2 fobs and the master key. Gobs are both good and the master doesn't have a battery.