• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Gene Berg locking shifters HAVE ALL BEEN POSTED

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG it looks amazing! And some "candy" to make it even sweeter.
Cheers Johnny for sorting this.

my instructions were in a little red bag in the box. if you havent got any i can scan them for you. i'm keeping my sweets though

Dam, all I got was a big DHL bag!.
Maybe those toe rags opened it at customs then the DHL boys ate the sweeties whilst browsing some instruction leaflets :shock:

Yeah, if Johnny or someone could forward me the destructions it'd be appreciated, cheers :D

i'll scan them tomorrow in work unless someone beats me to it. could do it tonight but the littlun is sleeping and the scanner/printer is soo noisy starting up :lol:

i have my instructions at work today and will photocopy them, would be easier if Johnny scans and emails them. if they don't scan very well let me know, pm your address and i'll post them.

Its a scan of a photocopy so it not the best quality originally. readable though.

instructions...

4 page PDF (best quality)...

http://forum.earlybay.com/download/GeneBerg.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Locking shifter Fitting...

GeneBergShifter01.jpg

GeneBergShifter02.jpg

Non locker and Maintenance/Care....

GeneBergShifterCare01.jpg

GeneBergShifterCare02.jpg

Johnny said:
maddog said:
Cheers Johnny!

Mine arrived safe and sound :D

did you get any stickers or extras?

Only extra's I got were sweets like everyone else :lol: Quite a heavy unit so i'm gonna have to make some weight loss elsewhere, although the wheels help with this :D

everyone seems to have got their shifter or else id be receiving lots of irate emails :lol:

im changing the thread back to normal and want to say thanks to everyone that was in the list especially for your patience. I personally had been after one of these since the day i had my first bus.

Hi, will there be another group buy for the shifters anytime in the near future?

Hi Johnny

Thanks mine has arrived safely. I've not had the chance to respond until now.

I also had sweets in the "red bag" along with an allen key.

Really appreciate you sorting all this...just got to try and fit it...or more likely get someone to fit it.

been away for a few days, so collected mine from sub-postoffice round the corner this morning

looks amazing and can't wait to fit it

have yet to rummage around for sweets and fitting instructions...............

can you clarify Johnny, when the instructions which you've posted say 'driver' or passenger' side, is that assuming LHD?

cheers

Johnny said:
yes im 99% sure the instructions were written for an american market.
Yes, if you look at the second to last paragraph on the third page that Johnny has posted above if says passenger side (right).

just to piss you all off, i got an uber cool gene berg teeshirt in the box. Just a shame im such a fat bastid that it doesnt fit :oops: . Im off the beer and on a diet :lol:

we need to see some fitted pics. im miles off as im still welding.

Latest posts