Geordie Apologies

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geordie

Reaction score
its awhile since since I've been on the forum and want to apologies for things i have said in the past and I hope the people can forgive me if anyone has been offended. seriously.

yours sincerely Geordie.

Hi there fella nice to hear from you and i hope all's well.
Will be going to some shows if i can get away and of-course and hope to meet you for a beer or two.

Been on some great trips with my son to Scotland, Wales, surfing, skiing well he was, i was just rubbish, but loved the time being away from home, work and blooming tennis.

Show are fun but finding and experiencing new places is so much fun too.

Last trip was 6 1/2 hour drive and the old sock made it there and back.

I love my bus and more the people i meet.

Thanks for the Acknowledgement it means a lot.

geordie.

Hey Geordie, after reading your reply, I had a bit of a thought. I'm not very good with the I.T. side of things, but if someone was good at it, maybe we could have a section where we could detail where we are off to and when and suggested places to hook up and have a beer and meet. A bit like a social thingy for Early bay peeps. NOT a dating site lol, :shock: :shock: :shock: but you get the idea.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,, maybe too many Stella's last night :lol: :roll: :lol:

Hi Geordie

Good to see you posting. I had a quick look and really couldn't see anything to apologise for. Whatever it was, let it be water under the bridge and crack on. :)

Cheers

Latest posts