Get together

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gas1man

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Year of Your Van(s)
Van Type
Dormobile
Just wondering if anybody else misses the get together, I was wondering if we could find somewhere to just hang out for say a weekend.
I live so far south now and most live so far north and a good amount live around the middle.
If it's an agreeable weekend, I would love a get together around the middle area somewhere, convenient to Wales(they are important) also.
Graham Lyall used to put on a get together and that was the one show Pippa and I were prepared to travel 4 hours for in that year.
Unfortunately that is no longer and understandably so.

A bunch of us have done the park at Slimbridge near Gloucester. It turned out to be a great evening. It has good facilities and for people like me electric hook up.
Also has a restaurant and pub attached.(where we ended up:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:)

It's just a thought and I wanted to put it out there. Yes there are get togethers further south but it would nice to see all.
I am in no way able to organise something like this, I am led to believe I could not organise a piss up in a brewery, but I will have you know.......;);).
I am able to phone, and ask if they would take a bunch of reprobates over a certain weekend and whether we might get a discount.?
No stickers or anything like that as proof , just a good get together.

June 14,15 and !6th. It looks around the middle of the year and hopefully it does not clash with everything else.
There is Mighty Dub Fest that weekend that I can see but it's quite far north. Don't feel obligated at all.

Just an idea, what do you think???

J & P
:D:D:D

Great idea bud. Maybe click in with the Wolfsburg clan as they still do a couple of weekends at that very same venue In Banbury. These dates look good for me and I think the bestest thing first off is to brainstorm and check out any and all ideas if indeed any pop up. There’s also two weekends of Techenders in April and September in Lutterworth with the LateBay crew and the wonderful thing about these is you don’t have to have your van and you don’t need to book in advance so you can decide closer to the date. You could camp in a tranny or a tent if you wanted plus there’s a good few rooms in the farmhouse if you’re camperless for a bit.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,, let’s hear some ideas gang stars :)

Would love to organise something here in the Tenbury Wells area. It’s a lovely area to drive through with great pubs brewery’s and food venues. Some good local bands too. Somebody did an event locally a few years back. Think it was a charity thing and not well advertised so didn’t get the attendance it deserved - but it was a good venue.

Latest posts