Getting a Bay imported from Cali....

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeeDeeTheBay

Reaction score
Hi there!

I'm new here! I was wondering if someone can point me in the direction of anyone able to import me a bay from California?

Is there any particular companies to go for? or to avoid?

Any info would be absolutely amazing!

Thank you!

Lainey

Thank you :)

Edit: Ah, I'm actually looking for someone to source and import a Bay for me :) But thank you anyway!

Try type 2 detectives they imported mine, 71 bus and rock solid no rust at all :)

What are you after? might know of one, an early bay, one year only (rear arches)tin top westy, Cali import, all registered, recovered interior, slightly lowered, solid as a rock.Not sure on price but can find out as its a friends.

i used this guy, his name is john and he's english originally from nottingham been there about 20 years.
http://www.westcoastautosport.com/docs/frameset.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; he got the van and arranged delivery to the dock i then used kingstown to ship it

You could do a lot worse than Graham L on here, he`s always about as well and he`s been doing that malarkey for a while now. Send him a PM with what you got in mind, he`s also very helpfull with the best ways to go about it.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,, And a big big welcome to you as well :mrgreen:

Well I throw my hat in the ring here. I am in texas and have sourced
Over 400 plus buses vettes porsches trucks whatever the buyer
Ask me to hunt down for them.
I have sold buses to most of the larger traders on here and can help
Most times.
Just need a shopping list what you want what you can afford and if your ready to jump.
I will be at whitenoise show in norwich in 8 days with a bus a 51 chevy truck a nd a mountain
Of parts for sale.
If I can help email me
John. Aka theovalguy @ y ahoo .com

Just take out the spaces..
References in most countries just pick one..
Uk is almost to easy....so many of my vehicles there..

Latest posts