Give us your pics and views on...........

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and whats wrong with Neptune Blue :catfight:

ground hugger said:
100_2801.jpg

Think this is sierra yellow not sure but gives you an idea.
Are you painting up to the roof or half way :) Sorry if ive made
decisions worse.Im struggleing my self on this :|

THAT is bloody cool and it would be even better with a black roof :D

ballbag said:
ground hugger said:
100_2801.jpg

Think this is sierra yellow not sure but gives you an idea.
Are you painting up to the roof or half way :) Sorry if ive made
decisions worse.Im struggleing my self on this :|

THAT is bloody cool and it would be even better with a black roof :D

i love this bus and agree any colour or rimmage choice would suit it which suits my plan as rim hoard is now at 8 sets for the bus :shock: i was going to do mine an off white as og it was that but then painted horrible green and harsh white.
but the first rims i bought for the bus are chromed 6j teledials so im taking the chrome and white down go statment to heart :(

:D :D :D DECIDED!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Sierra yellow body, white roof, chromed gas burners, 4 rear opening 1/4s, 2 front opening 1/4s, samba bumper trim, belt line trim, a rear chrome safari window, deluxe chrome insert rubbers all round, front orange side markers, rear red side markers, a 3 bow rear roof rack, a 2 bow front rack. I think thats it for now.

Now what about the interior............................. :evil:

That ^^^^ sierra yellow....is mine :)

Give me about half an hour and i'll show you something you might find interesting???!?!?!?!

regards

Si

Marvin said:
As promised....don't want to reveal too much ;)
NewImage.jpg

Absolutley bloody gorgeous, yours looks miles better than mine will becaues i have the ugly lights at the back. I bet your well proud, you've just convinced me even more about the colour i love it :mrgreen:

Latest posts