• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Glass wanted!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wires

Reaction score
Afternoon ladies and gents.... I'm after sum
Glass for a 68 bus.. Plain glass would be ideal
I need 2pains.. Or the ones with the sliders in.. It's for
The middle windows as I have westy windows and
I don't like them! If you have any that your
Willin to sell then let me no please! Sorry
If this looks rubbish as I'm on a phone! Cheers Leam

I've got one middle window if you want it. Whereabouts are you as I'm not sure postage is a great idea?

There's a guy over on TLB selling some too: http://thelatebay.com/index.php?topic=19332.0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

just jumping on this thread as i need a rear left side piece to replace a quarterlight window thankyou please :mrgreen:

you mean the 1/4 light glass? I should have one spare that you're welcome to, no frame though as i'm using it to repair another one.

I have a sheet of glass for the middle NS from my LHD Camper which was removed and replaced with a louvered one. I'm in Halifax, West Yorkshire and you can have it for free if you can collect. Cheers Mark.

are you going DF tomorrow? I have some glass that you might be interested in? I will be in the auto jumble area.

thanks Steve

hi pal no i dint manage to get down to DF....what price you after for the glass? cheers

Latest posts