glastonbury

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

analord

Reaction score
currently deciding to buy new walking boots or wellies but is anyone here going to glasto??

not going, havent been for years since the good ol days of hippies & crusties eating bean curd and taking acid :shock: :wink: :wink: May consider it again tho one day 8)

Went last year - absolutley brilliant - not going this year as not impressed with the line-up. :cry:
Reckon on wellies - walking boots will fail pretty quick if muddy - if weather good then gut the wellies
down in to little boots or something :wink:

Come to think of it - you can get wellies for a tenner or so, so why not buy 2 pairs then alter
one just in case :D

Not been to Glasto for a couple of years. Also not that impressed with the line up this year. Its been a long time since Glasto didnt sell out immediately, you must ask what is happening.

Going to Latitude Festival instead with the family. This is going to be the new Glasto.

The Blade

all tomorrows parties is the way forward :wink:

hi, i've done ATP and loved it (the Autechre curated one in Camber Sands) and Glade last year which was a complete wash-out. i dont understand the Glasto line-up thing as we have been 8 or 9 times and love it. i could not give a monkeys who is headlining really as it is more about all the bands across 14 odd stages oh and strong cider.

anyway, we'll be there with a red and white bay, flying a Brothers Pear Cider flag

Latest posts