gone to the dark side!!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

panchocrossover

Reaction score
Ive done something that I hope dosnt mean that I'll be welcome on the best be site around! ........ Ive sold my crossover and bought a splitty! I know wot everyone every1 will be thinkin, but u gotta try these things yourself! Hope I'm still welcome :D

A controversial and brave move my friend!! Stick up some pics so we can judge your decision... :|

i didnt even get a chance to look at it Brian :( id heard you had it up forsale

where did it go?

and show us what you got :D

I'll get some up when I get home from work! She went to Wexfod, couldn't believe how fast it sold! :( was really in two minds when the guy came, gutted to see it go, but new money new goods and all that!

Panchos crossed over :D
Seriously a change is as good as a rest and all that, good luck and show us some piccys :wink:

I heard the doctors can work miracles for your type of ailment...

A short course of medication should put you right....

:D

shame dude, but whats got to be done has got to be done.

You will be back tho when you realise how small they are inside :wink:

easy said:
shame dude, but whats got to be done has got to be done.

You will be back tho when you realise how small they are inside :wink:

I'm with Easy on this one, but no hard feelings, I'm sure you will be back. (I was) :wink:

GET OUT ..............And Dont let the slamming door hit you ......

:mrgreen:

Seriously Im not a fan of Splittys but seeing as Your a nice bloke :wink: .. Although i think you will come to regret it when you realise It doesnt Stop,turn,handle well in cross winds ,and The parts cost More than Early bay stuff etc etc

OH and Unless You've got the right colour/wheels/painted by a certain shop The Split screen van club WONT let you in there Clique :roll:

Good luck with It but I will look forward to your next Bay dude :lol:

Gadget

i kinda guessed thats the response, but i suppose i gotta find out for myself! could turn out to be a huge mistake but plenty more bays in the sea :wink: so heres a couple of pics anyways!!

splitty002.jpg

splitty013.jpg

splitty016.jpg

splitty019.jpg

splitty007.jpg

Panchosplit - each too their own and like most have said, you have to try.....

You will be more than welcome, but keep the pics off please :wink:

Looks nice though - good stance 8)

I must admit i have always wondered what it would be like to own a split but i love my crossover and i have no money to start playing around anyway :?
At least when you tell people you have a camper and they say 'oh one of those split screen ones?" you can say actually yes!

splits are cool, I'd love too have one too but it would have to be an 'as well as the bay'. Looks good, have some fun with it then buy a '68 :wink:

Latest posts