Good morning!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeeDeeTheBay

Reaction score
Hello there!

I'm Lainey from Devon :)

Hope to get to know you all, I've been looking for a Bay for a while now but after seeing a few horrors I've decided to bite the bullet and get one imported from Cali and then get the restoration done here. I really want a Crossover.

Speak to you all soon!

:)

Hi and welcome to the forum.

I'm Andy from Somerset!

Have you spoken to Gavin at South West Splits re a van? Also restoration wise, Ron at Endangered Species near Trowbridge comes recommended, as does the paint shop he uses; M and D Auto refinishing in Street.

Having said that, there are probably good places in Devon also, that I haven't heard of.

Good. Luck in your search for a van and don't forget to get some pictures up on here!

Cheers

Andy :)

Hi Andy!

Thank you for the welcome! And also thank you for the information! I'll get onto it :)

Thanks!

Hi,

Welcome along, I live in Barnstaple, North Devon. Have you got a bus lined up, or are you looking for one from one of the traders?

Whereabouts in 'Devon are you, there are a few local people close to me i could suggest?

Good luck in your search

Alistair

Hi Lainey,
Welcome.
I'm in Plymouth so if you want any info of places down this end give me shout, as Andy said give Gav at South West Splitz a call, he imports from right hand drives from Oz and is just outside Exeter plus there are the guys in Cornwall as well, some of them are on here.

Cheers,
Rob

Evning.
Looking forward to the pix of your new Bus

Rich :)

P.S I live nowhere near Devon :mrgreen:

Thanks for such a warm welcome everyone!

I'm from Dawlish from those who have asked :) I've already contacted Gav as recommended by you guys so hopefully, fingers crossed, something will come up!

Its definitely got to be a Crossover, best of both worlds!

Lainey :D

(p.s Hoosier.... lol you really made me laugh then!)

Latest posts