Great service from BAT

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pete B

Reaction score
Not in, but 9 miles north of Peterborough
Year of Your Van(s)
Van Type
Bus
Somehow I managed to misplace my cab screen cover so ordered a new one from Bromsgrove Auto Trimmers.
That was last Friday, the 24th at 3pm. Knowing they are very busy, I asked if there was any chance it would be ready for Friday 7th June (2 weeks). "I'll see what we can do" was the reply from the very polite, helpful and pleasant lady on the phone. Bearing in mind it was a bank holiday weekend, I then received a phone call at 1.30 on Tuesday 28th to say it was ready and would be posted that day. Thursday morning it arrived in the post.

Fits like a very snug glove, one happy customer!

So, 'Thank you very much' to Bromsgrove Auto Trimmers, first class product and service at a very reasonable price. (£45 delivered, the package shows £6.60 postage....)

:D :D :D

Fits like a very snug glove, one happy customer!

So, 'Thank you very much' to Bromsgrove Auto Trimmers, first class product and service at a very reasonable price. (£45 delivered, the package shows £6.60 postage....)

:D :D :D

Agree with you Pete. Really helpful company

And as for the screen, I'd be lost without mine and the one for the rear window is also just as useful

The girlfriend and I spoke to them for ages at Dubfreeze. Really nice people! Also very helpful as they were going to sell me a set of front seats.

Quality of work looks good as well. Just don't think much of their wait times :D (although a testement to the company!)

Latest posts