Group buy- Delrin bush for shift rod

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good news, I have messaged the company again in the USA, and they are now prepared to put 20 bushes in a package to send to me. So although they can't give me any discount (you have to ask) it will slightly reduce costs again.

I am going to keep the payment at **********£40************ and if there's a bit left over at the end I can return this to you. I am still unsure of import taxes. Can you please pay either by bank transfer or PayPal if preferred (gift)
Bank transfer
M T Gardner
A/C 03139673
Sort code 77-85-66

PayPal to; [email protected]

So, I can now start a second list. Please let me know if you are no longer interested.

list 2

1. 57pressbump
  2. NickP
  3. Yellowbay69
  4. gas1man
  5. Ben72Bay
  6. Bluesnailman
  7. Nugsey
  8. Clem
  9. sparkywig
  10. giraffeinabath

£40 paid into bank.
Ref Yellowbay69 Bush
Many thanks 🙏

Hi guys! Thanks for this tip. I'm ordering one on Monday for my Bay. I have already gotten a set of new plastics but will always buy better quality when I run cross it.

Bali

This is part of the problem as in there is too much poor quality repro parts. Whenever anyone comes across a consumable part that’s good quality, it’s great to make it well known for all of us world wide. There was another group buy recently over on the LateBay for ‘Lares’ steering flexi connectors and what a difference a decent one makes. But these are available over on your side of the pond . Once you’ve changed over to a decent one it’s hard to believe how much difference there is from what you had with the old one gradually deteriorating. Let us know if you find any other life changing Bay parts :)

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,tis good to share :) :cool: :)

1. Mike202
  2. Andrew Blackwell
  3. Ozziedog
  4. Chad
  5. Budbay6
  6. Matty74
  7. Mikek
  8. Buss69
  9. Karlos
  10. Redgaz
Ok there are now ten takers for the first lot. I count 8 so far for the next group.
I’ll wait to see if there are a couple more for the second group.

For the first group as named above, can I take payment so I can make the order with Vintage Aircooledworks. *********£40*************total cost including postage here. If you are not in the UK can you let me know as I will have to check the postage cost. Please pay by Friday 5th April.

************Edit 3/4/24*************
PayPal is not working for me, so I am changing the payment method to a bank transfer.
M T Gardner
A/c 03139673
Sort code 77-85-66

Also I have to slightly increase the price to £40, as I had not factored in import duties. Sorry about this, this is the first time I have done a group buy!
Paid by bank transfer- thank you :)

I have sent off the order to Aircooled Vintage Works in the USA, so when I receive the package I will update the thread.

If you haven't already can you email/PM your name and address please. I don't suppose the order will arrive the next day like Amazon :LOL:

probably a week or so. Just to give you some idea of the time scale.

There are 8 or 9 requests above the 20 already ordered, so I will look at another order when this one is sorted.

Latest posts