Group buy- Delrin bush for shift rod

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Mike

If you do a third list then I'd like one as well please

Thanks

I have sent off the order to Aircooled Vintage Works in the USA, so when I receive the package I will update the thread.

If you haven't already can you email/PM your name and address please. I don't suppose the order will arrive the next day like Amazon :LOL:

probably a week or so. Just to give you some idea of the time scale.

There are 8 or 9 requests above the 20 already ordered, so I will look at another order when this one is sorted.
Awesome, thanks for sorting all this 🙏🏻

we might be divided on tyres, engine oil and stock/lowered but it seems we are united on paying £40 for a tiny bush in hope that it helps us find 3rd/reverse etc. thanks Mike for finding a topic we agree on 🤣
Haha, I don't think it's a magic cure-all for gear shift problems, but it is one important part in the chain. I just hope everyone thinks it's worth it. :)

Haha, I don't think it's a magic cure-all for gear shift problems, but it is one important part in the chain. I just hope everyone thinks it's worth it. :)
I think it will make a noticeable difference, providing people make sure the rest of the linkage is in good order. As others have said the generic replacement front bush is like a hot dog in a hallway straight out the packet.

Are they nearly here yet ???
😂😂😂🤔🌈👍

Hi everyone. I have paid the import taxes which was more than I anticipated. I expected it to be around £40-60 but it was £168 !

So I am £100 short of funds after taking into account postage charges. Sorry about this, but can I ask you all for an additional £2.50 each to cover this please.

Thanks for your patience.

Latest posts