Guido the B-Movie Bus

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Popped up to help my mate Chris with his 66 ready for his wedding in August...

Was a decent run for the new engine and performed very well :)

Been having a play with the da...

[youtube]dURS2qbU4hg[/youtube]

Next job is mask up the roof racks so I can oil my wood :msn4: then give the metal a good polish and reinstall them.

Good to see this is still with you, was a big inspiration when I was doing mine, sadly mines gone but never forgotten

Few updates...

Engine out for a post run in clean up ( discovered my oil cooler leaks :lol: )

This will be the third time I've changed my outer CV boots. I went with some Febi ones this time. Will see if they last longer than 6 months! Oh and I bent yet another stainless tail pipe :roll: time for a Vintage Speed tuck away I think.

Thought I'd give my engine bay a well needed scrub whilst the engine is out. This is before...

And After...

Need to give the battery tray a bit of rust treatment but it's solid, which is nice.

Did a bit more oiling too...

Looking good Dave! We have an Italian split with the same side indicators. How’s things?

Thanks Rob! Yeah all good mate thank you. Hope you're all good too. How you getting on with your 72?

Ah I see. Yeah, most of this is to get it ready for my mates wedding then it'll be garaged over winter for some more changes :)

So, here's the changes! Back to King and Link pin front beam and I couldn't be happier. Well, a Rayvern or Slambassador juice displacement kit... maybe.

Happy... for now, I should say!

No Gadget and PeteGee, it doesn't "need wheels"!!!

93869514-10158561707883939-6088009077135245312-o.jpg

Latest posts