Hair Pads for Seat Bases

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimbobalero

Reaction score
Hi,

Does anyone know of anywhere that has stock of the front seat hair pads for a 1969 Bay? I have tried vw heritage, jk and a couple of others but no-one has stock and or knows when they are getting them.

This is holding up my campervan now so not happy.

The part number I think I want is 211-881-369/C so if anyone has 2 going spare I will gladly buy them from you!

Thanks

James

Hi James

We are due 36 of them in 3 weeks time on our next Ocean order from the States, been on order since 7/4/15.

I know thats not very soon, so hope you find some in the mean time.

All my best,

Alex

Alex VW Heritage said:
Hi James

We are due 36 of them in 3 weeks time on our next Ocean order from the States, been on order since 7/4/15.

I know thats not very soon, so hope you find some in the mean time.

All my best,

Alex

Hopefully my back order will kick in when they arrive. It is just holding up everything now as apparently seats are quite crucial....

yackaboo said:
I've got a set on back order as well with VWH.
And me, since middle of March! All those 36 could be spoken for already :lol: I need to give them a call tomorrow and see when the seat covers are due as well, hopefully soon as it's been a couple of months now

Just phoned VW Heritage and they never came in on the order. So possibly another 3-4 weeks. In the meantime has anyone got any ideas for alternatives?

Yes Just had a call and looked into it :evil: Wolfsburg West has short shipped us loads of bits, I am so sorry for the mis information! I have emailed them to try and get up update on what is going on with these and will let you know when I find out!

jimbobalero said:
Just phoned VW Heritage and they never came in on the order. So possibly another 3-4 weeks. In the meantime has anyone got any ideas for alternatives?

I called on Thursday and was told mine should be sent out early this week, I guess this was before they discovered the missing items :( Hope I'm wrong though

Good finds :) I was about to order from the guenzl place as another member had recommended them but went for schofields instead :) Shame though as it's nearly twice the price as I was paying with heritage but I need them ASAP really. Bottoms are still from heritage so not all bad

Just had a reply from Wolfsburg West

They are not due them back in stock till August :cry:

I wish they would have told me that 3 montsh ago when I oredred them.

Sorry again for all the confussion.

Latest posts